Speculation regarding what cars could end up in Legendary Cars.

• Thread starter MIE1992
  • 10 comments
United States
Connecticut
Ridley-X4
So we know more cars will be coming, both road cars and race cars. We also know that the UCD will stock cars older than 2001, as well as those you can buy from Brand Central up to the year 2011. Similarly, I don't think I've seen a car at the LCD that's newer than the year 2000. But what I'm here to talk about, is when more older cars are added, I wonder which cars will necessarily go to the UCD versus the LCD?

Here are my most likely picks for which cars from previous GT games will be in the LCD.

Ayrton Senna DAP Racing Kart '80
Ayrton Senna West Surrey Racing '83
Ayrton Senna Lotus 97T '85
Audi Sport Quattro S1 Rally Car '86 (Gr.B)
BMW 507
BMW V12 LMR (Gr.1)
Chaparral 2D
Chevrolet Corvette C1 '54
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R '00 (Gr.3)
Dodge Viper GTS-R '00 (Gr.3)
Dome Zero
Ford Falcon XR8 Race Car '00 (Gr.3)
Ford RS200 Rally Car (Gr.B)
Honda NSX GT500 '00 (Gr.3)
Hudson Mario Andretti's 1948 Hudson
Jaguar XJ220 '92
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car (Gr.B)
Lister Storm V12 Race Car
Mercedes-Benz 190E Evolution II Race Car '92 (Gr.4)
Nismo Skyline GT-R (R33) LM Road Going Version
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car
Nissan Skyline (BLRA-3)
Nissan Skyline GT-R (C110)
Opel Calibra Touring Car '94 (Gr.4)
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 (Gr.2)
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92 (Gr.1)
Renault R5 Turbo Rally Car '85 (Gr.B)
Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version '98
Toyota GT-One (TS020) Race Car '99

And here is my wishlist for cars that I'd like to see added to both the LCD, and have their debut in GT. This does not count the various winners of the Pebble Beach trophy, as I'm convinced all those cars will appear here.

Alfa Romeo Type 33 Stradale
Alfa Romeo SE 048SP (Gr.1)
Bugatti EB110
Bugatti Type 57 (I don't know which one, maybe an Atlantic model?)
Callaway C7 Race Car '96 (Gr.3)
Ford GT Mark II Race Car '66 (Ken Miles ver.)
Jaguar XJR-15 Road Car
Lancia 037 Rally Car (Gr.B)
Lancia 037 Stradale
Lotus Elise GT1 Road Car
Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution '99
Porsche 911 GT1 Race Car '97 (Gr.2)
Porsche 959
Toyota Supra LM Race Car (Gr.3)

Last edited:
Look at the list of premium cars from GT5/6 and anything from GTS that might be missing.

That's what we'll get. I doubt that we will see much in the way of new cars to the series.

I'm pulling for all the touring cars. The SRT Challenger (and touring car). The old Challenger race car. The Camaro touring car. All the skyline touring cars. Corvette z06. The LFA and LFA Nurburgring. The Impreza Nurburgring edition. All the SEMA cars. That's what I want.

Look at the list of premium cars from GT5/6 and anything from GTS that might be missing.

That's what we'll get. I doubt that we will see much in the way of new cars to the series.
This might sound rude, but I really hope your doubt is proven wrong. This game needs both new cars and existing cars returning to keep players interest long term.

I wonder about certain race cars. The only race Car we see in the UCD, is the Honda EK TC. Not sure if the XR8 V8 Supercar is legend status for this game. If it were the Dick Johnson Shell car or Lowndes‘ Green-eyed monster, I suspect one of those would make it. The Ford Credit car seems like it could be another race car available in the UCD. Maybe the Calibra as well.

It was odd to see the E30 and Especially, the CSLs in the UCD. The ‘73 CSL would definitely have the appeal for legend status. However, they didn’t make the cut.

This might sound rude, but I really hope your doubt is proven wrong. This game needs both new cars and existing cars returning to keep players interest long term.

Be good to have a mixture, but main focus hopefully (and probably is) on modern cars.

Depending how quickly pd can knock them out, perhaps 1 to 3 older a cars a quarter?

I have a compulsive collector streak in me, so will still be compelled to buy them even if they're 20 mill and I never/barely use the damn things :D!

If anything, More interested in the race grade legendary cars, from 80's onwards.

Last edited:
my four main wish cars are the Renault Espace F1, Bugatti EB112, Gillet Vertigo, and the Suzuki Escudo

I'd also love for some or all of the LMP cars to return

Last edited:
I would like to see a Sierra Cosworth RS500 race car. Preferably the Dick Johnson ATCC car or any of the old BTCC liveries will do.

Last edited:
This game needs just the slightest bit of care and attention toward the community that supports it. They've proven, with this version more than any other, that they don't care about a good experience. It's all about the gravy now.

And, I don't even care if they do that. I would be totally fine with importing every premium car from prologue, gt5, and gt6. What bothers me most is that they still expect us to buy credits, or grind SP, in order to afford to use them in game.

Every car from a past GT that is introduced to GT7 should automatically be added to your garage.

Btw, this month gets a car from GT5 (Ferrari California. I know its from 5 because the one in GT6 had the rood up) and the GoPro Camaro that we were told would be in "an upcoming GT" back in 2014. I don't believe it took them 8 years to make it.

Last edited:
Btw, this month gets a car from GT5 (Ferrari California. I know its from 5 because the one in GT6 had the rood up) and the GoPro Camaro that we were told would be in "an upcoming GT" back in 2014.
The Ferrari California would indeed a nice addition, though of all the remaining PS3-era Ferrari models that I'd want to see return, I would've personally preferred the 599 and SP1. Ah, but a Ferrari is a Ferrari.
I don't believe it took them 8 years to make it.
I can. It could be something to do with the actual owner of the car. Maybe they were really busy and didn't prioritize letting PD in to scan/record their car.

Back