Speechless.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BubbleBelly542
  • 11 comments
  • 1,143 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,338
United States
Southeast MI
Messages
BubbleBelly542
I just tried to make a room with the title 'NO JAPANESE CARS' and it wouldn't let me. Rediculous PD.

Then I try to make 'NO AMERICAN CARS' and had no problem. Wow.

Edit: Even though I tried it several times unsuccessfully, no Japanese cars works so, never mind.
 
Last edited:
Car racism perhaps?:confused:
 
it shows you how biased they are toward their 🤬 diahatsu moves
 
Every car in GT5 is made by Polyphony, so basicly every car is made in Japan...
You can not have a race without cars now can you?
whaha lolz
 
zuperkiwi
Every car in GT5 is made by Polyphony, so basicly every car is made in Japan...
You can not have a race without cars now can you?
whaha lolz

Really? Read the edit.
 
I guess they quickly changed it after raeding this topic ;)
 
So caps doesn't work but no caps does?
 
Try "NO Rice Cooker's". :lol:👍

Gastroback-Design-Reiskocher-Pro-42507.jpg


Does it work?
 
The chat censor might have something to do with it. In the chat I think the derogatory term "Japanese" is censored, and any word or sentence containing the three letters "Japanese" gets censored, no matter if it's to write "Japanese"anese, "Japanese"an, or whatever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back