Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 Feb 16, 2012 #1 It has 33 miles on it. Looking for 5 matte paints, preferably pink if possible.
Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 Feb 16, 2012 #2 Henso32 It has 33 miles on it. Looking for 5 matte paints, preferably pink if possible. Click to expand... Sorry, it has 20 miles on it.
Henso32 It has 33 miles on it. Looking for 5 matte paints, preferably pink if possible. Click to expand... Sorry, it has 20 miles on it.
tadlock Corvette Enthusiast Premium Messages 815 Houston, TX Messages tftadlock Feb 16, 2012 #3 I'll trade you 5 matte pinks for it. Send FR to tftadlock & I'll send shortly (eating dinner now)
Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 Feb 16, 2012 #4 I will send the FR now. You send paints, then I'll send the car. Thanks!!!
tadlock Corvette Enthusiast Premium Messages 815 Houston, TX Messages tftadlock Feb 16, 2012 #5 Henso32 I will send the FR now. You send paints, then I'll send the car. Thanks!!! Click to expand... 5 Matte Pinks sent!
Henso32 I will send the FR now. You send paints, then I'll send the car. Thanks!!! Click to expand... 5 Matte Pinks sent!