Speed 12 tuning

• Thread starter Enema
  • 2 comments
Does anyone have tuning tips for the Tuscan speed 12? I tried messing around with them about 9 months ago and gayed them up complaetly.:banghead:

It´s not a tuscan speed 12 its just speed 12. What you do have is a tuscan speed 6.
Regarding settings I have a very simple formula:
Race modify the car, then:

Damper bound and rebound lowered to 3
Downforce set on max
This is the essential

Advisable settings also include: 35-40 lsd accel; 35-40 lsd deccel; auto gear set to 21; suspension front 13.0 rear 11.0; ride height front/rear 115.

If you want the car more controlable you can soften the suspension, lower the bound/rebound even more, elevate the car a bit and set the lsd accel and deccel to the max. The ascc and tsc I don´t find very effective but the lsd initial torque can reduce spins and slides.

By the way with all the stability the downforce provides you can leave the bound/rebound at 7 but only in some less unstable tracks.

I wasn´t really an adept of maxing the downforce cause the loss of speed but I realized that it really comes in handy; won´t heal most of the wheelspin but will make the car TURN.
Today I drove the car with bound/rebound at 7 in red rock valley and I was flying trough the corners. 280 kmh exiting the first corner, 190/200 kmh in the slower ones 260 before the tunnel and trough the last corner/counter-corner doing 240 easy. Only the last corner posed a problem with the unstability issue.

Back