S splintert92 Messages 25 Messages yestilley Jan 14, 2012 #1 I have over 600 cars and will send what you want if I have it. I have yet to see this car in my USD and I am wanting it badly. Thanks
I have over 600 cars and will send what you want if I have it. I have yet to see this car in my USD and I am wanting it badly. Thanks
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Jan 14, 2012 #2 I have the car but cannot trade for 1 week if you still need it then feel free to hit me up.
Blackex99 Messages 91 Messages Blackex99 Jan 14, 2012 #3 Can you buy me a car from the dealership I have a 0/0/0 Speed 12?
S splintert92 Messages 25 Messages yestilley Jan 14, 2012 #4 Sure, what car do you want? And color? FR sent. Last edited: Jan 14, 2012