Speed 6

noisiaturismo

(Banned)
Netherlands
Netherland
help me im banned
Notice: This isn't a hate topic :scared:

So i wanted to get a F1 racer as i had way to many money, yes i know there's not A or B Spec for it :indiff:, so i borrowed a F10 from a friend, and i was ready to drive!!! And then my dad walked in and wanted to race. So i let him do the seasonal with the F10 on Tokyo R246 (i know, stupid) and he did quite well, (he was only lapped once! :sly:) so then it was my turn, and i noticed the car drove like a dream and i made almost no mistakes, the car doesn't under or oversteer 👍 (unique in GT5 :ouch:). So i went and buy the... F2007!!! 💡 Just because i don't want Massa or Alonso but Raikonnen. And because the F2007 is faster. So, after i got some Racing Softs, new oil and made a profile picture, i was ready to do the seasonal! And then the online maintenance kicked in! :yuck: So i went to Monza in the rain and the car was a dream, it drove way better then any car in the game, let alone them being in rain. So after that 2 laps were done i went for a 25 lap NASF1 and after +- 11 laps i saw something rare: Not a right corner, but a AI driver spinning out after i blocked three rows of drafting F2007's :dunce:... He fell back over 15 seconds and i was steady for 13 more laps... Until i crashed in the final corner of lap 24 :guilty:. My race was ruined and i finished 34 seconds behind. After that i went and messed around on Special Stage 7. And when i wanted to improve a bit on the setup my dad wanted to drive again but this time failed horrible... and no, i didn't change the setup :sly:.

To be continued...

Last edited:
This should be fun. I'll keep track of this thread

Thanks, more pics coming later.

EDIT:

So i went for racing again, back to the seasonals after the maintenance, and i started at Indy Road Course. And as i didn't have much experience, i crashed. But i tried again and i won. With crashes :crazy:. But with that finished i went for Suzuka, i thought i could win easy by braking late. Well at some point i was first when 10th but i crashed in the chicken :indiff: so i gave up and refreshed the oil because it was at 300 km 💡. Then i took a shot for the Nürburgring GP/F and it went really well 👍 fell back only once. With that done i wanted to race online and i made a room :dopey: and nobody came :grumpy: so i took the F2007 to my own track, first made for standard car racing, and had a lap of 0:55.879 on the Rünod track. Photo's will be edited in later, but for now i want to learn how to make them good.

Last edited:
Wow guys, so i just got a call from GT Auto, they saw me driving online and wanted me as their driver in a exact same F2007! Same mileage and all! Awesome!

END OF PROLOGUE

24dmyad.jpg

CHAPTER 1: START OF THE SEASON, L VETTEL

Finally the day was there, i was going to drive ''my'' Ferrari F2007 against some much more experienced drivers such as L Vettel and D House. I showed them my car, and they were quite impressed. Weird. They have the same car...

f1ljs8.png

Anyway, it was time for qualification and i got passed everywhere because i didn't know Suzuka really well... :indiff: But after a few laps i did and i was making hot laps! However, i crashed real bad at 130R when i got on the fake grass and i spinned... Luckily it wasn't real bad and the team got it fixed... The next day :grumpy: so i started last but i moved up the pack quite well, but i needed to avoid the pack a bit so i fell back a few times. At the chicane i hitted L Vettel :crazy: and he was out, not real smart but no drive trough :nervous:.

2pp0klk.jpg

The rest of the race went well, there wasn't a safety car because there wasn't no stuff on the track :scared: but i had some damage from the crash so i wasn't as fast as in the beginning. I won the openingsrace! However, after the race there was news about L Vettel...

TO BE CONTINUED

LOL! It's ironic that you really have a race story. I thought it was about your dad being faster in a F10 XD

Back