Speed 8-FGT-X1-787B+UPDATED DAILY!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Disengage
  • 4 comments
  • 456 views
Messages
175
Messages
Flynnstr
Messages
Disengage25
For trade:
Vettel X2010: 0 Miles
Ford Mark IV: 0 Miles
Toyota 7: 95 Miles
Mustang SVT Cobra R '00
SUPRA RZ '97
IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04
Formula Gran Turismo
BTR '86 (RUF)
787B Race Car '91
ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
Speed 8 Race Car '03
Zonda R '09
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
Castrol MUGEN NSX '00

-Will trade anything reasonable....
-UPDATED DAILY!

-Highly interested in:
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Any LM Car
Any Race Car
 
Last edited:
BMW Mclaren F1 GTR race car 97' for Speed 8?
 
BMW Mclaren F1 GTR race car 97' for Speed 8?

I will take this trade but I cannot trade until next reset. Is okay with you?
 
I will take this trade but I cannot trade until next reset. Is okay with you?

Yes pm me tomorrow or/and send friend request on PSN.
 
Back