Speed 8, GT ONE, C9, 787B, R10, R92CP, C60, Lister Storm, R8 LMS,

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fair Trader
  • 4 comments
  • 438 views
Messages
523
Messages
PM me if you need to know
I have any of these cars available for an instant trade (now) I am looking for coloured X1's 👍

Bently Speed 8 Race Car '03,
Toyota GT one race car,
Nissan R92CP '92,
Audi R10 TDi Race Car '06,
Mazda 787B Le Mans '91
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89,
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99,
Peugeot Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot race Car '03,
Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation '09,
 
Ill trade at 5:30 i would want the bentley could I just give you a regular X1 SVettel or does it need to be colored?
 
Looking for coloured as I allready have the Vettel, white, copper and carbon,

thanks for the offer tho
 
Trade sorted, please close
 
Interested in the Toyota GT-One... I have a Orange X2010, but not 0km... will you trade with me? My trade slot opens at 7pm (-5 gmt).

PM if interested
 
Back