Speed 8, GT One, R92CP, R10, 787B, C9, Lister Storm, C60, R8 LMS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fair Trader
  • 12 comments
  • 943 views
Messages
523
Messages
PM me if you need to know
I have all these cars available for an instant trade, make me some offers 👍

Bently Speed 8 Race Car '03,
Toyota GT one race car,
Nissan R92CP '92,
Audi R10 TDi Race Car '06,
Mazda 787B Le Mans '91
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89,
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99,
Peugeot Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot race Car '03,
Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation '09,
 
Nissan R89CP for Mercedes Sauber C9?
 
I would like to trade the sauber mercedes for car that you can have: peugeot 908, gillet vertigo, f1 2007, x1 couloured, x1 vettel
 
I would like to trade the sauber mercedes for car that you can have: peugeot 908, gillet vertigo, f1 2007, x1 couloured, x1 vettel

Hi, what colour X1's do you have to offer??
 
Suzuki Escudo for your Lister Storm V12 ?
Could trade right now.
 
I have the Escudo thanks for the offer tho,,

I am after a Toyota Supra Yellow Hat YMS Super GT '05 (fully tuned) if possible
Its for sale in the new car showroom...
 
I have the Escudo thanks for the offer tho,,

I am after a Toyota Supra Yellow Hat YMS Super GT '05 (fully tuned) if possible
Its for sale in the new car showroom...

I'll get you one for the Sauber?
 
I'll give you a purple X1 for your Speed Eight
 
I'll get you one for the Sauber?

If you fully upgrade it inc the 3 sets of racing tyres we have a deal and I can trade now??
 
If you fully upgrade it inc the 3 sets of racing tyres we have a deal and I can trade now??

K, give me an add on PSN, I'm on right now.
 
Trade done, please close :o)
 
Back