Speed 8

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shaggz
  • 14 comments
  • 892 views
Messages
82
Messages
Shaggzm4
Here is what I have to offer.

Mazda 787B Race Car '91
GT by Citroen Race Car
Toyota MINOLTA toyota 88C-V Race Car '89
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Toyota 7 Race Car '70
Peugot 905 Race Car '92
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Audi R8 Race Car (Team Oreca)
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II Test Car
Formula Grand Turismo
C60 Hybrid
Viper GTS Concept
GT-S Concept (Tokyo Show 2001)
Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
Red Bull X1 (S Vettel Red Bull)

I have Just under 600 cars in my garage so if you are unwilling to trade any of these for a Speed 8 pm me
 
Last edited:
Ill give it to you for these cars:

Mazda 787B Race Car '91
GT by Citroen Race Car
C60 Hybrid

PSN: Pyrone 89.

We can trade on Tuesday
 
I can give you one now for the 787B, R8 09, and diablo.
 
What? 3 cars for 1? You guys must be out of your minds.
 
The Speed 8 is very rare
 
Yeah no wonder I have one as well.
 
Because you have one doesn't mean it isn't rare.

Not gonna debate statistics now, but that is what is involved.
 
Throw me some chrome silver and matte black and I'll send a Bentley your way.
 
The speed 8 isnt rare at all anymore just like every other car.

Gotta love stupidity.
 
Rare? Oh of course, one pops up on my UCD almost every week. I guess i'm lucky.

I won't even consider race cars to be the rarest.
 
I'll give you a sauber c9 race car for the R8, 787b or citroen gt race car
 
Because you have one doesn't mean it isn't rare.

Not gonna debate statistics now, but that is what is involved.

lol....get a grip with yourself. your just gonna dup the car anyway so don't think its that rare cause you would be wrong. to the OP just wait for someone else to make you offer unless u can dup your cars before sending to him.
 
Back