Speed Limit on LeMans??

  • Thread starter Thread starter sr16ve n1
  • 10 comments
  • 1,192 views
Messages
35
Messages
N15-VZR-N1
Hi people. I was just testing out my X2010 on the LeMans track to see what speed it will hit since last time when my Bob was on the track he wouldnt go anymore than 402KPH. too my surpise even i couldnt get the X2010 to more than 400KPH it just stops at 399kph and won;t go any faster. So just wondering if PD set a speed Limit on this track ???
 
I don't think they set a speed limit on the track. I think they just slowed down the X2010.
 
check your settings. if your downforce is too high the engine will not be able to overcome it at high speeds.
 
Set the down-force to the lowest possible ;)
 
Springs might be worth a glance. Mulsanne is pretty bumpy at that speed!
 
i try the gearing at 460kph and 500kph. The speed works on all hte other tracks i have raced on. but somehow on this track once it gets to 380kph it slows down to a snail to get to 399kph. Have any of you guys tried doing this track and test the speed??
 
Nope.. I did 460km/h on La Sarthe last night with my Cranberry X2010 (the last car I've traded before the trading-ban kicks in :) ).

I saw no signs of the accelleration slowing down, but had to brake due to running into the first chicane.
 
I get why this may happen on B-Spec but not A-Spec. Try putting all the settings onto default.
 
will do tommo morning and see. maybe downforce too much....... oh well, but thanks for the help :)
 
Back