Speed Racers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 8 comments
  • 661 views
Messages
1,671
i don't know if this is the right place to put this since i haven't been here in a while but i need help trying to find that street racers movie, it's on tv all the time, it has bullert bikers and all that kind o stuff, so if any of you guys can find the site please tell me cuz ive been trying all morning and i can t find it
 
i mean not on tv those comercials to sell it, its a dvd so please if anyone cen find it please tell me how.

its speedracers or something like that i want i for christmas and if i cant find it i cant get it
 
Holy crap. I thought you died or something Puffy. Great to have you back. Where the hell have you been?

I don't know what video you're talking about by the way.
 
just been busy, i havent been doing very good in school so thats taken alot of my time, but im back on track i think so ill probably be back more ofte now
 
I know the video you're talking about, there was a commercial for it during Family Guy last night. Didn't really take notice to anything from it though, besides that it was 19.95.
 
ya that's the one i'm talking about, i didn't take any notice either and now i regret it
 
i know its just been a while since ive been here
 
Darn, I thought you were talking about the cartoon. Sorry, I don't know what you are talking about. Check Google maybe.
 
Back