Holdenhsvgtsr Messages 9,089 Scotland Apr 12, 2006 #1 omg i just love the sound when he lifts off the throttle http://www.lgmracing.com/lgm-0601-sebring2.wmv
omg i just love the sound when he lifts off the throttle http://www.lgmracing.com/lgm-0601-sebring2.wmv
ND4SPD Premium Messages 8,485 Guelph ON Messages JeffZ28 Messages Jeff C6R Apr 12, 2006 #2 Sounds sweet, but for some reason I like the sounds of the vettes in the ALMS more.
Kylehnat Z# Premium Messages 4,822 Concord, CA Messages kylehnat Apr 12, 2006 #3 ND4SPD Sounds sweet, but for some reason I like the sounds of the vettes in the ALMS more. Click to expand... The C6-R produces a sound which is so sweet and perfect, you can't compare anything else to it. It's like brandy compared to Budweiser.
ND4SPD Sounds sweet, but for some reason I like the sounds of the vettes in the ALMS more. Click to expand... The C6-R produces a sound which is so sweet and perfect, you can't compare anything else to it. It's like brandy compared to Budweiser.
Encyclopedia Salesman Premium Messages 4,035 Gothenburg Messages Agremont Apr 12, 2006 #4 I downloaded that video a few days ago. The sound is, I agree, delicious!👍
joseph dobson Messages 556 Apr 12, 2006 #5 brillant sound! i hope more vidoe's from this race series pop up more!
JCE Messages 6,769 Little Elm, TX Messages JCE3000GT Apr 12, 2006 #6 Seriously good sound. What's funny how the driver on the 2nd lap (I think?) botched the shifting--he could of probably passed the 1st place guy then.
Seriously good sound. What's funny how the driver on the 2nd lap (I think?) botched the shifting--he could of probably passed the 1st place guy then.