SpeedLounge Gran Turismo 5 Challenges

  • Thread starter Thread starter TSLRich
  • 5 comments
  • 840 views
Messages
160
Messages
TSLRich
Hello all... I figured I'd post this here and see if anyone is interested. I'm a founding member over at website called SpeedLounge.com. We are an online blog magazine site that focuses on the sport compact and import scene. For the last 3 versions of GT, we've had a set of challenges posted in our forums and we've done the same with this one...

Check them out and give them a try if you're interested... they'll focus on both racing and tuning, across a variety of platforms and power levels. Obviously, there's no way for us to police the rules and mods allowed, so its up to you to keep the contest fair and equal.

http://www.thespeedlounge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296
 
What kind of prizes are you offering? I'd be tempted if there were a free Merc on the way for the winner or something. You are rolling in money from running your blog right?
 
What kind of prizes are you offering? I'd be tempted if there were a free Merc on the way for the winner or something. You are rolling in money from running your blog right?

sorry... no prizes or anything, that would get awfully hairy with no way to verify that people were using legit cars. Its just good fun and bragging rights.
 
Yea, I'm gonna try and beat wrights lap with a few cars.
 
Back