Speedo not displaying the same speed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CDailey
  • 14 comments
  • 615 views
Messages
13,813
United States
Alabama
I am doing the Amateur FF race in an RSX and i noticed something. My speedo wasn't displaying the same speed as the digital read out. The speedo said 120MPH while the read out says 110. Why is this and which is correct?
 
Were you looking at both the numbers at the same time? Maybe you were accelerating or decelerating really fast...
 
No. I was looking at them at the same time.

This doesn't happen all the time and it doesn't happen on every car. Just some of the time and certain cars of which i am not sure which cars they are.
 
Hmm...that's weird. :odd:
 
Are you sure you didnt mistake the speedo for the rev counter?
 
No I didn't mistake the speedo for the tach.
 
No, theirs a glitch. I've seen it in a couple of cars. Take the Vitz out with full mods and try it. Thats pretty off too.
 
Yup, it's a glitch. It happened in a car I was driving last night... can't remember which, but the speedo and number were off by about 10mph.
 
I've never seen it happen... but I don't usually pay attention to the speed on the speedometer. I'll have to try it out on my Vitz and RSX.
 
Well, i'm glad to know that i'm not going crazy! :lol:
 
Originally posted by Omega Star
Well, i'm glad to know that i'm not going crazy! :lol:
In fact, this whole forum is only a figment of your imagination. We don't really exist and you really ARE going crazy....
kideng
 
You know. Seriously. I have stayed awake sometimes up to 2 hours after i went to bed thinking about how that might be true. :lol:

I'M A FREAK!
 
yes, yes you are!

it is just one of many imperfections me thinks
 
Back