Speed's Gallery: Update! (7/11/10-Rivals)

• Thread starter NotThePrez
  • 29 comments
United States
St.Pete, FL
NotThePrez
NotThePrez
Welcome to my Art center(well not really).
I will occasionally post some of my GT4 photos on here. I've looked around some of the PmC posts and I have to say, you guys are really good! So let's start off with...

img0001jk.jpg

img0026ui.jpg

img0002gq.jpg

img0004fpa.jpg

img0014zv.jpg

img0027oj.jpg

img0010qq.jpg

Comments and constructive criticism are more than welcome!

Last edited:
The shots look good. You could've added more brightness / contrast to them and a bit of gamma would help, too. Also, don't zoom in into the cars too much, better show more in the background (No need for a breath-taking scenery). 👍

The guy in the fourth shot is about to get an unexpected meeting with the Grim Reaper...

Why did I see that Chevelle coming? :P Nice shots, I have to say. Some of them have potential, but you should try to shoot from other perspectives, e.g. rotate the camera (not too extremely!) and try not to zoom in so much into the cars. 👍

Thanks. Like I said, it's not my best. For me, both the Drag Strip and Photomode spot are a little "Cramped," as in there's not too much space or too many things for me to work with.

Very clever with the "cop" idea on the 4th to last pic. Also, my favorite would be the 1st pic. The angle is superb. Some advice: Rotate the angle of that picture a couple more degrees clockewise and decrease the saturation one tic when your in game, so that its halfway saturated. That will make an impressive photo.

Nice photos altogether. You did very well! 👍

Thanks! The first pic was actually quite interesting. I put the Yellow Bird in B-Spec, only to find the game had a hard time drivving the car. I decided to take a quick picture on one of the first few corners. A good picture in less than 30 seconds! Beats my record by 1 hour 59 minutes 30 seconds, and several headaches.:)

Attempt at being artsy.
Update-California Dreamin'​

cali1k.jpg

All the leaves are brown...

cali2w.jpg

And the skies are gray...

cali3.jpg

I've been for a walk...
On a winter's day...

cali4.jpg

I'd be safe and warm...
If I was in LA...

cali5.jpg

California Dreamin'...
On such a winter's day...

cali6.jpg

California Dreamin'...
On such a winter's day...

cali7.jpg

California Dreamin'...
On such a winter's daaayyy!

cali8.jpg

My Inspirations.

I really like the last pic the most out of this update. The sun glare is just superb and the car in the picture is, well, superb as well! (Though not as superb as the original model :sly:) Keep up the good work! 👍

Lovin the shot of the buick driftin'! Great work man, I hope to see more pictures from you soon.

Very nice. You have a great concept building here. I like how you have left a lot of the background in most of these. Too often do we lose a sense of location in some pictures. As a "series" these work pretty well together.

For some reason i really dig the alfa shot. It fits the older period and looks like it is just riding off into what is about to be a storm (very fitting). The slight desaturation helps. Plus old cars in potentially dicey situations are just great. Very reminiscent of old school rally where one slip up and you were a goner. 👍

Nice! 👍 I like the last RX-7 shot in particular. Captures the action well.
Say, how did you get 'Jaguar' to look like it was written in paint?

Nice pictures you updated again, I like the 1st, 2nd, 6th, 7th and 11th shot. Particularly in 2nd, 6th and 11th, they all capture the motion of the two cars and the battle between them is well represented.

What's that red car on the track with the wrx and the celica, is that the FTO Super Touring Car?
That one shot of the two jumping rally cars is really epic, great stuff!

-G

Man...I ran a race the other day and had some nice shots of the red and yellow Audi R8 race cars at le Sarthe. These pics make me wish I had captured them.

Back