Speedster Trophy and 206 S16 Cup

• Thread starter JTB10000
  • 5 comments
United States
Texas
JoshsoJB
These two races are ridiculously hard.

For the Speedster Trophy, I'm using a fully tuned Speedster Turbo with fully customizable suspension and R3 tires. For the 206 S16 Cup, I'm using the the 206 S16 RC with the same settings, but even with that they still are so much faster than me. It's like they are tuned beyond the limits of what we are able to.

Any tips on how I can beat these races because I'm getting frustrated with them.:grumpy:

206 Cup - You can use the Peugeot 206 Rally car for this if you're struggling but it does cost $750000.

Speedster - Purchase the Non Turbo'd Speedster as it is lighter and you can still use turbo tuning with it. R3 or R4 (if they last long enough) tyres a wing and all other upgrades, should get the job done.

Work on silvering or golding your licenses to improve your driving technique. The 206 race is actually pretty straightforward with the 206 Rally Car that shotamagee suggests.

The Speedster race can be won with either of the available Speedsters, but it's easier (perhaps I should say less difficult) with the non-Turbo car (with a Stage IV turbo on it).

Three of the Speedster races can actually be won in B-Spec, but it's by no means a set-it-and-forget-it affair. Possibly the other two can as well, but I have been unable to do so.

Both of these events were challenging. I found the Formula 1-equivalent Speedsters to be almost comical in their hyper-performance. It was like an arcade game instead of a simulation.

Anyway, few are playing GT4, fewer are reading this thread, and the posters above said it all. You just gotta drive lights out with fully tuned cars, no ASM and barely any TCS if at all.

Best of luck to all.

CDub

Back