Speedweek E-Series using GT SPORT

  • Thread starter Thread starter 05XR8
  • 7 comments
  • 1,540 views
Messages
57,504
Australia
Australia
I'm watching FOX506HD and there's Matt Simmons, Josh muggletin, Keishi Ayukai, racing in GT Sport on Mount Panorama, 3-lap race.
It's Episode 1 Gamers vs Pro Drivers. They got 30 minutes practice and one lap qualifying.

Anyone else participating?
Edit: Anyone else from GTPlanet, participating in this series?

Edit:
 
Last edited:
Not quite sure about who is actually in that show. Are there any known Aussie sim racers there?
 
K32
Not quite sure about who is actually in that show. Are there any known Aussie sim racers there?
There is also a Jake Blackall. Sounds familiar, but there are another four players I didn't recognise.
 
Yeah, I say this on Sunday. Before the regular scheduling of Speedweek on SBS. Unsuprisingly...
 
I would class Matt and Josh as "gamers" (even though they are now pro drivers) so really maybe 2 "pro drivers" out of the 8
 
Do you mean apart from our regions 2015 GT Academy winner Matt Simmons and the 2014 GT Academy runner up Josh Muggleton?;)

Yeah sorry, I meant apart from more well known Australian GT Academy participants, like the ones that are currently racing in GTS, it would be a shame to not call out of some of the other talented Aussies we got doing there part in the FIA championships. :)
 
K32
Yeah sorry, I meant apart from more well known Australian GT Academy participants, like the ones that are currently racing in GTS, it would be a shame to not call out of some of the other talented Aussies we got doing there part in the FIA championships. :)
That's what I'm asking as well, in the OP.
 
Back