Spend My 2 Million Credits

Messages
112
Messages
HurlingDervish
So I have these credits laying around, say two million of them. I need an expensive car to trade those credits in for. I was looking for a race car, but in GT5's torturing of me, the good ones seem to be over four million credits large. Should I just wait until I can buy one of the BAMF race cars? Also, are there any GT500 cars that can be pushed into the 800hp range with upgrades?

note: I have RM'd a ZR1 and an '04 Lotus. I am looking for a "stock" race car.
 
Save them, keep earning and get the FGT.... Unless you already have one......which renders my previous comment obsolete.........im going now lol
 
I can only tell you what NOT to buy.
Do NOT spend your 2mio. on the XJ220 LM Race Car. Biggest mistake of my GT5-life. That thing is about as fast as an untuned Daihatsu Move.
 
Back