Spinners!

  • Thread starter Thread starter waynedaman
  • 3 comments
  • 817 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
114
Messages
Waynetheman84
I just found a bug and i hope it's not a repost but searching seemed to bring up nothing. i was playing two player and as i was parked on the side of the road i told my bro on p2 control to come look at my car, and while my car was parked there all four wheels slowly rotated while the car was stationary and on the brakes. He attempted to do so with his car and nothing happened. here is how i did mine hope it works for you guys too.

I took the 2004 Lancer Evo MR, with max everything and original suspension and original turbo, took this car to the nurburgring with maximum lowering, after i raced around a bit i parked it, with half the body hanging over the white line that is inline with the pit exit, just after the finish line. This area seems to be slightly bumped but im not sure, all four wheels should slowly rotate while you are sitting there with the brakes on, a la spinners.
 
Interesting...but 'tis only a glitch.

I hope PD wouldn't actually waste any time on such nonsense. :crazy:
 
crimson_menace
Interesting...but 'tis only a glitch.

I hope PD wouldn't actually waste any time on such nonsense. :crazy:

Dude - You gotta have some blingin' spinnaaahzz...


not...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back