Spit screen fixed yet?

• Thread starter GTvon
  • 3 comments

GTvon

(Banned)
United States
United States
I haven't played the game in many months since my daughters tried to play a head-to-head race and only one of them was able to adjust the settings for the race assists and I was wondering if they had fixed that yet.
Do both drivers now have access to the race assist settings?

I haven't played the game in many months since my daughters tried to play a head-to-head race and only one of them was able to adjust the settings for the race assists and I was wondering if they had fixed that yet.
Do both drivers now have access to the race assist settings?
Has not been fixed, much to some peoples dismay. It's a shame, but to be honest their iteration of split screen is about 15 years out of date anyway - there's no reason for it to be limited to head to heads in this day and age.

yeah, not fixed yet... I have been also waiting for it , for way too long time considering the error, it is just being able to switch off few settings....

I guess we'll see what Forza brings to the table. Not sure if it's going to have multiplayer local or not. At least that one we can play on our PCs to have a race. I wish GT7 had PC compatibility.

Back