SPLINTER SERIES - Season 6 Round 3

Canada
Canada
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you guys know this series exists, mostly Honestly, i haven't been on these forums since i was a teenager looking for GT 3 setups and tips so I guess i count as "new" given the decade and a half of absence?!

I started this series last summer after 1) being kicked out of a group for not being "loyal enough" and 2) realizing it's more fun with the same group of people than the random matching in the dailies or FIA. There's more respect between drivers and it gives overall cleaner racing cuz you make friends and you don't wanna hit friends. It also changes from the same old private lobby of Gr.3 cars at Spa everyone is hosting constantly.... So it's about trying to break the trends and vary to keep the fun going! We're currently running our 6th Season at the moment.

We race on Wednesday nights 7PM EST with kind of an open door policy. To participate, all you need to do is DM me on PSN (Quebecracer87) so i can give you a quick briefing of how we run the event (it's an almost-serious TV production!), add you to the PSN group for the party chat, Discord for livery showoffs and banter, and add you to my friends list to allow you to join our events (which are friends restricted)!

We got about a dozen regulars every week but we can have a few more friends to fill the lobby given some have varying schedules! We're not a team or league with complicated rules or loyalty stuff and clan tags... Be there if you can, let me know if you can't so i invite other people and have a fun lobby! Be an overall decent human-being! Super simple!

Format of races is this:
  • Each week there's 3 one-make races with 6 mins quali and 10 minutes race.
  • Cars & tracks are announced in advance so you can obtain the mandatory cars and practice all you like (most of us do, but some don't)!
  • We usually use Racing Soft tires, with 1x Fuel usage and 1x Tire wear (but sometimes we vary a bit).
  • Oh and last trick... drivers aids are not allowed. Like NO TCS, NO ABS.
Lastly, i tend to invent themed-storylines to make everything come together and fill the intros on Twitch and YouTube with "content".... That's what makes the SPLINTER SERIES unique i guess!

splinter-series-season-6-round-3.png

Back