Split Screen Assist Settings

• Thread starter mac22
  • 13 comments
Just unlocked the 2p split screen racing mode (using a 2nd Ps5 controller signed in as a guest) - however can't seem
to see a way to change the assist settings for the 2nd controller (currently locked to the default) - where can I access these settings?

I was wondering the same. I haven't tested, but maybe creating a new career using the guest profile and setting the assists to your liking would do the trick.

This is a known issue. They are gonna fix in an update.

- In a '2P Split Screen' race, the Assist Settings for Player 2 are locked. We plan to fix this in a future update. (Player 1 will use the same Assist Settings as defined in [Settings] > [Assist Settings].)

I'm looking for update information on 2 player/splitscreen mode. When will we be able to access our garages? It would be nice of each player could access their own garage like we could with GT3 on PS2. Also, why are we forced to be online most of the time? We should be able to access all the options offline unless we are updating or doing online racing.

I know to use your own cars in your garage go to your garage to change car then to the cars you want to add them press triangle to add to favorite song you can use in 2P

I'm looking for update information on 2 player/splitscreen mode. When will we be able to access our garages? It would be nice of each player could access their own garage like we could with GT3 on PS2. Also, why are we forced to be online most of the time? We should be able to access all the options offline unless we are updating or doing online racing.

This is a known issue. They are gonna fix in an update.

Seen the issues with 2p does that mean I can't change the split screen to horizontal can't find that anywhere either, I mean come on y use vertical u don't exactly need ½ a screen to see underneath and above the car lol.

Yeah but they apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you, so it’s all good!

Attachments

• IMG_5600.jpeg
    IMG_5600.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 60

Latest Posts

Back