Split screen in Race Driver Grid?

• Thread starter Batimm01
  • 4 comments
Finland
Tuusula
Batimm01
I have strong memories of playing split screen demolition derby racing in the original Grid with my friend many years ago (maybe in around 2011?), but after researching for a bit i saw that it apparently never was a thing. Was there any version that had it? It can't be any other Grid because at that time no sequels were made yet. This has confused me for so long. What makes this even weirder is that even the friend I played with remembers it.

Did you mean this?

Hi there.
Man I had so many good times playing this game alone or with my brother
recently I've decided to play it again and it IS still one of my best ( if not THE best ) racing game
But the thing is that in the pc version I cannot see any split-screen option to play
can you help me to do it?

Hi there.
Man I had so many good times playing this game alone or with my brother
recently I've decided to play it again and it IS still one of my best ( if not THE best ) racing game
But the thing is that in the pc version I cannot see any split-screen option to play
can you help me to do it?

So I found something ... but not the original split screen
you can do something very similar with this tool :
https://github.com/ZeroFox5866/nucleuscoop
but there is no but and this thing runs multiple instances so you may need some more power to run it
but in the bright side it's not limited to 2 or even 4 players, if you have the system for it :)

Latest Posts

Back