Hey,
Apparently I'm one of the few who's using the splitscreen mode (cf. a topic of the 31th of october, 2013). I'm wondering, can I chose of more cars and how?
I'm used to the splitscreen mode of GT4, there you could chose almost all of the available cars of GT4. Here it's very limited, as it seems.
Has anybody found out how the 'favorites' thing work or if there's another possibility to 'fill up the multiplayer garage'?
Merry christmas and thanks in advance.
Apparently I'm one of the few who's using the splitscreen mode (cf. a topic of the 31th of october, 2013). I'm wondering, can I chose of more cars and how?
I'm used to the splitscreen mode of GT4, there you could chose almost all of the available cars of GT4. Here it's very limited, as it seems.
Has anybody found out how the 'favorites' thing work or if there's another possibility to 'fill up the multiplayer garage'?
Merry christmas and thanks in advance.