Sponsors- Pay the Bills

I know this question has probably been asked several times, and in the Search feature, I searched sponsors, but nothing came out.
How do you make a post blank.
Whenever I try to do it, it says use at least 1 character or something of that matter.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yeah, you can't make a blank post, and I can't think of any legitimate reason you would want to. Judging from the title of your thread, I'm going to assume you think those 'Sponsor' messages are actually posts. They do look like a post, but they are actually part of our site template, and should contain two links from advertisers.

You could always get the Premium membership and have those sponsors go away!

Edit: I did the search myself and I found random results. But I believe that Jordan added a Google search engine which brings up ads containing sponsors.

I mean, I accidentally make 2 posts, and I want to erase one (but only the moderators can), so that is why I want to make a blank post, for the moderators to erase the post for me.

Ah. If you accidentally double-post, just send a Private Message to a mod who happens to be online at the moment, with a link to your double-post.

(I’m still not understanding how this ties in with “Sponsors” though…?)

(I’m still not understanding how this ties in with “Sponsors” though…?)

I think these are two entirely different questions, I fact i'm not sure the sponsors thing is even a question. I believe he is trying to find the User known as Sponsors but as Jordan pointed out they are part of the site template.

Back