Spoon Fit Race Car 03'

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ben78
  • 6 comments
  • 1,260 views
Messages
443
Canada
(Outaouais) Québec.
Messages
XxBen78xX
Hi, first time on the marketplace,

I'm looking for a Spoon Fit Race Car 03' with no added parts. I know it comes tuned with default parts, and that's ok.

PS name: XxBen78xX
 
Last edited:
Bump.
 
I might have one on VR6-DUBBERS account if you send fr there( i will be able to send in 4 hours) otherwise i have one on zegolfman but cannot send for 30 hours.
 
i got one, what are you offering? I'm looking for a Tempest Le Mans GTO completely stock

PSN: HumanDefinition
 
I might have one on VR6-DUBBERS account if you send fr there( i will be able to send in 4 hours) otherwise i have one on zegolfman but cannot send for 30 hours.

I sent a FR with a message.
 
I sent a FR with a message.

OK ill have a look in a couple of hours if not ill senf fr from zegolfman and send after reset.
 
Car sent.
 
Back