Spoon FIT Race car wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 12 comments
  • 868 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
Does anyone have a Spoon FIT Race Car to trade?

All offers welcome.
 
Yes I think I acquired onr of those last night.
Is it the pale blue and yellow S2000 car?
 
I've got one mate, what you offering in return? Is it just the cars in your sig?
 
i have it, but im stuck for trading for a few days. Its here if you can wait a little. 2 days i guess.
 
i have one new,but what will you give me??
 
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (Pace) (2001)
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) (1990)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V! GSR (1999)
Nissan Skyline GTS25 Type S (R32) (1991)
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) (1997)
Honda NSX Type R (1992)

All standards, that what's I got to trade.
 
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (Pace) (2001)
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) (1990)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V! GSR (1999)
Nissan Skyline GTS25 Type S (R32) (1991)
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) (1997)
Honda NSX Type R (1992)

All standards, that what's I got to trade.

any bmw's, honda's??
 
if you dont have any bmw's, then how about the Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline??
 
if you dont have any bmw's, then how about the Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline??

Ok. I can only trade tomorrow, but send me a friend request. It's the pace version BTW, with the lights on the top.
 
Furinkazen. Send me a friend invite. However, can I don't know when I can do the trade - sometime next week probably.
 
I can trade today...
 
Back