Spoon S2000... lettering on front lip?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Majarvis
  • 23 comments
  • 960 views

Majarvis

(Banned)
Messages
1,423
I have a black Spoon S2000, and I'm trying to see what the red lettering is on the front lip of the bumper. I saw it somewhat upclose, and I can definitely say it isn't "Spoon" but other than that, I don't know what it says. Does anyone know? I'm just curious as to what it is, and what it means... Thanks
 
It may have been, but it didn't look to me like Advan, I would have recognised it if it were :odd:
 
Yeah who knows, maybe someone can tell what it is, report back later Cobraking if you find it out.
 
Really? :odd: It would make sense obviously. It must have been the angle I saw it at or something, cuz it was really close to the bumper, but it just didn't look like Spoon, oh well... thanks.
 
AHA! I thought those were the letters, but I wasn't sure, thanks PR! :)
 
Oh ok, oh yeh....now i remember there was a damper or suspension thing for them in Midnite Challenge...:)
 
i'm sure of all people, ving will agree with me on this:

Who cares?:)
 
hey i am not complaining, post whatever you want.
 
its ok. and back onto the topic, it probably does say advan. :)
 
Great to see that avatar back in use PR 👍

F1, PR already has told us what it does say...did you happen to skip through his post by any chance? :p ;)
 
Back