Spoon S2000 & Mugen S2000

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDMteggy
  • 17 comments
  • 1,468 views
Messages
75
Cambodia
JDM Land
Messages
Jay-D-Em
Hi GTP I am a Honda / JDM enthusiast and I like to collect nice or well known JDM cars. I already have the baby blue and yellow Spoon s2k im looking for the other one and also a Mugen s2k. Just let me know if you want something specific or if your hunting for something I'll see if I have it. If not I'll trade a Silver Chrome paint chip for one car.
 
i got both, i'm looking for a nismo R32 S-tune and a amuse s2k r1.
 
want anything else?
 
No, just those two.
 
want silver chrome ?? if something else pops up in your head hmu I'll see if I have it.
 
I'm not interested in paint, only cars, what rare cars are you willing to trade?
 
You can have them both for free :)

Just visit the service in my signature and request them :)
 
Human-D
I'm not interested in paint, only cars, what rare cars are you willing to trade?

you into muscle cars?
 
Add me , I'm into Hondas too <3
 
I'm pretty sure I have every old school muscle in the game ;)
 
Human-D
I'm pretty sure I have every old school muscle in the game ;)

Aww damn okay whenever I get on and check out my garage I'll hit you up.
 
Okay sounds good. PSN:HumanDefinition.
 
RUF CTR"yellow bird" ?
 
I have two of those.
 
I got mugen, you got tickets maybe?
 
Hi GTP I am a Honda / JDM enthusiast and I like to collect nice or well known JDM cars. I already have the baby blue and yellow Spoon s2k im looking for the other one and also a Mugen s2k. Just let me know if you want something specific or if your hunting for something I'll see if I have it. If not I'll trade a Silver Chrome paint chip for one car.

I have an extra Spoon S2000, I can give it for free. Add my secondary account: jaycee_xr3b and send me a message 👍
 
jaycee_xr3
I have an extra Spoon S2000, I can give it for free. Add my secondary account: jaycee_xr3b and send me a message 👍

Thank you very much I will do tonight.
 
Back