Spoon S2K Race Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crazed_Coupe
  • 4 comments
  • 638 views
Messages
1,526
Messages
Crazed_Coupe
So I've seen this car quite a few times before on the UCD but never really had the desire to pick it up until tonight. Well my first question is, why does the S2K have a light on top of it and also is there something wrong with the RPM meter while driving the car because it goes all the way up to around 20K I believe but the car goes to about 11K?

I think I saw someone on the forum saying that this car was used in the 24HR of Nurburgring, so that's the only reasonable explanation I can come up with as to why the light is there.
 
So I've seen this car quite a few times before on the UCD but never really had the desire to pick it up until tonight. Well my first question is, why does the S2K have a light on top of it and also is there something wrong with the RPM meter while driving the car because it goes all the way up to around 20K I believe but the car goes to about 11K?

I think I saw someone on the forum saying that this car was used in the 24HR of Nurburgring, so that's the only reasonable explanation I can come up with as to why the light is there.

For night courses
 
Would you happen to know anything about the RPM meter?

Possible bug, like with the Premium FC RX-7's tach before it was fixed, or working as intended. Just shift around 11,000 ~ 11,500. 👍
 
Possible bug, like with the Premium FC RX-7's tach before it was fixed, or working as intended. Just shift around 11,000 ~ 11,500. 👍

Yeah that's what I was beginning to think, thanks for your help! 👍
 
Back