V8 Rumble Messages 559 CT Messages SUBY25 Nov 9, 2011 #1 As the title states I am looking for the spoon s2k. Check out my garage and let me know what you would like. I don't have bday tickets. If you don't see something ask as I may have it and haven't had a chance to update my garage Thanks Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
As the title states I am looking for the spoon s2k. Check out my garage and let me know what you would like. I don't have bday tickets. If you don't see something ask as I may have it and haven't had a chance to update my garage Thanks
rizlaman56 Messages 669 uk Messages rizlaman56 Nov 9, 2011 #2 I have this car can't trade until 11:30pm UK time Thursday tho if that's suitable would like either set of Skully lids or set of woodland suits in return
I have this car can't trade until 11:30pm UK time Thursday tho if that's suitable would like either set of Skully lids or set of woodland suits in return
V8 Rumble Messages 559 CT Messages SUBY25 Nov 9, 2011 #3 That is fine. I have 4 of each actually. Let me know if that works. You have the blue S2K not the race version right? Thanks
That is fine. I have 4 of each actually. Let me know if that works. You have the blue S2K not the race version right? Thanks
SCUD77 Messages 669 England Messages SCUD77 Nov 9, 2011 #4 If the deal falls through I have the one your looking for , Im looking for the Spoon Integra, or any on mygt list see sig for link:
If the deal falls through I have the one your looking for , Im looking for the Spoon Integra, or any on mygt list see sig for link:
V8 Rumble Messages 559 CT Messages SUBY25 Nov 9, 2011 #5 I'll trade with both of you. I have the spoon itr in white and yellow. Let me know which you prefer. Thanks
I'll trade with both of you. I have the spoon itr in white and yellow. Let me know which you prefer. Thanks
SCUD77 Messages 669 England Messages SCUD77 Nov 9, 2011 #6 V8 Rumble I'll trade with both of you. I have the spoon itr in white and yellow. Let me know which you prefer. Thanks Click to expand... White would suit me more, which psn should I Freind request ?
V8 Rumble I'll trade with both of you. I have the spoon itr in white and yellow. Let me know which you prefer. Thanks Click to expand... White would suit me more, which psn should I Freind request ?
rizlaman56 Messages 669 uk Messages rizlaman56 Nov 9, 2011 #7 Will check tonight after work & post this will be @ 10:30 UK time
rizlaman56 Messages 669 uk Messages rizlaman56 Nov 9, 2011 #8 Send a friend Req to rizlaman56 if your PSN is different to this user name please Quote this name with the full name & colour of the car you require
Send a friend Req to rizlaman56 if your PSN is different to this user name please Quote this name with the full name & colour of the car you require
V8 Rumble Messages 559 CT Messages SUBY25 Nov 9, 2011 #9 rizlaman56 Send a friend Req to rizlaman56 if your PSN is different to this user name please Quote this name with the full name & colour of the car you require Click to expand... Will do. I'll send a fr from SUBY25
rizlaman56 Send a friend Req to rizlaman56 if your PSN is different to this user name please Quote this name with the full name & colour of the car you require Click to expand... Will do. I'll send a fr from SUBY25
rizlaman56 Messages 669 uk Messages rizlaman56 Nov 9, 2011 #10 Have the car you require send Thursday after work about 10:30-11pm UK time