Sport Daily Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter gjt2222
  • 10 comments
  • 735 views
Messages
6
United States
United States
Had a bad race and when I checked my Kudosprime and lost alittle over 21,000 pts. That’s insane I can see a 1000 maybe 2000 but to lose all that!

Has anyone experienced this?
 
Had a bad race and when I checked my Kudosprime and lost alittle over 21,000 pts. That’s insane I can see a 1000 maybe 2000 but to lose all that!

Has anyone experienced this?
Did you also drop two or more ranks in SR? Doing that resets your DR to a lower score.
 
Went from DR-B SR-S to Dr-D SR-E it’s insane -
Your fall to DR D was caused by falling from SR S to SR E. That will have reset your DR score to 7,000pt
 
Your fall to DR D was caused by falling from SR S to SR E. That will have reset your DR score to 7,000pt

Worst- 3500, it doesn’t make sense and Playstation can’t help- want me to contact polophony Digital... but site is Japanese with no place to contact— it blows Because I’m a star player trying to get to the money races - really bad glitch.
 
Worst- 3500, it doesn’t make sense and Playstation can’t help- want me to contact polophony Digital... but site is Japanese with no place to contact— it blows Because I’m a star player trying to get to the money races - really bad glitch.


It’s part of the game, you SR can’t be more than two levels below your DR or something like that or the game automatically demotes you.
 
It’s part of the game, you SR can’t be more than two levels below your DR or something like that or the game automatically demotes you.

You shouldn’t for any reason in one race lose that much - it can take a month to accumulate 21000 and to have a bad race and take all that is wrong. Normal deduction is 200-800 per race same with increase not 21000. Anyway does anyone know how to contact polyphony digital
 
It's not a glitch, that's intentional to prevent players from going on a rampage.

Secondly I gained 30k DR in 10 game days and I'm not a top player. If you're a star player as you say, you will gain it back quickly. The wins should come easy now. Sorry about your loss.
 
Worst- 3500, it doesn’t make sense and Playstation can’t help- want me to contact polophony Digital... but site is Japanese with no place to contact— it blows Because I’m a star player trying to get to the money races - really bad glitch.
Anyway does anyone know how to contact polyphony digital
I'm not sure what contacting PD would do exactly. This has been in the game since day 1 and is quite clearly a design choice - if your SR falls more than two levels below your DR, it resets your DR to a lower level.

It also affects levelling up. You can't advance your DR more than a level higher than your SR. It's been this way since the start.

You shouldn’t for any reason in one race lose that much - it can take a month to accumulate 21000 and to have a bad race and take all that is wrong.
But it fell because your SR fell from at least 80 to four or less in that one race. You must have had so many contacts and off-track excursions in that one race.
 
It's not a glitch, that's intentional to prevent players from going on a rampage.

Secondly I gained 30k DR in 10 game days and I'm not a top player. If you're a star player as you say, you will gain it back quickly. The wins should come easy now. Sorry about your loss.

Understood made back 10000 in a few races but that’s a blow when pts matter in FIA finishes... thank you for your reply

I'm not sure what contacting PD would do exactly. This has been in the game since day 1 and is quite clearly a design choice - if your SR falls more than two levels below your DR, it resets your DR to a lower level.

It also affects levelling up. You can't advance your DR more than a level higher than your SR. It's been this way since the start.


But it fell because your SR fell from at least 80 to four or less in that one race. You must have had so many contacts and off-track excursions in that one race.
thank you!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2018-11-29_7-10-46.png
Welcome to the club!

First dip: Monza was introduced.
Second dip: Nurburg GP havok - Quit the game for 6 months.
Back with Suzuka. made up 30.000 points in 4-5 days
Last Dip: RB Ring yesterday + today...
 
Back