Sport Mode Overhaul

United States
Maryland
Pretty excited about updates 1.06 and 1.07 coming in the next month! Having said that, I have one trophy left to get to Platinum this game and afterwards, I really don’t think more Campaign is what’s going to keep me interested. I’m a competitor and always will be. Sport Mode right now is so bland... I do a race and then I literally lay my head down on my pillow for 10 min and wait for the next race. This game is putting me to sleep... We need more to do in Sport Mode! Starting with the addition of Competitive Drifting. Traditional Full Lap Drifting, Sector Battles (complete 3-4 sectors of different tracks and the highest score wins) and maybe one day Tandem Drifting Competitions. I honestly feel like the drifting community is massive and yet no one speaks out about making it Competitive... I can only go back and forth on Suzuka with people in Lobbies so many times before I’m like “Okay that was fun for a little, but I’m bored now.” Fingers Crossed that we get Competitive Drifting one day.

They are making a lot of changes to the penalty algorithm apparently, so this may be the nudge towards 'reform' of the sport mode daily races etc.

I don't have too much of a problem with it, but with some many tracks and variations of tracks available, they do seem to be picking the same one or two :(

Back