Sport Mode Test Season 1 Results

United States
Boston, MA
littleregret265
Just finished up the last race of TS1 and once I got back to the menu, I have no way to check and see how many points I earned in that race. I'm aware it was just a test season, and that it's no big deal, but I have no idea where I would look to find the final standings. Does anyone have an idea where they could be found, or have the same issue?

Just finished up the last race of TS1 and once I got back to the menu, I have no way to check and see how many points I earned in that race. I'm aware it was just a test season, and that it's no big deal, but I have no idea where I would look to find the final standings. Does anyone have an idea where they could be found, or have the same issue?

First of all: They made (in my oppinion) a little mistake in the manufactur championship, because after test season one,you have to choose directly a new brand for season 2. Otherwise your not able to look into the standings... fail but they will most probably fix it.

In nations cup and in manufacture cup (after choosing the brand) you can go to the point standin left, then there stands left up: test season 2 - click on it and a droppdown menue opens - choose test season 1 and the standings will appear

First of all: They made (in my oppinion) a little mistake in the manufactur championship, because after test season one,you have to choose directly a new brand for season 2. Otherwise your not able to look into the standings... fail but they will most probably fix it.

In nations cup and in manufacture cup (after choosing the brand) you can go to the point standin left, then there stands left up: test season 2 - click on it and a droppdown menue opens - choose test season 1 and the standings will appear
OK glad to hear. I tried the drop down menu yesterday and it wasn't working at the time. Will try it again when I'm back at the PS4

Back