Sport races

United States
United States
The sport races are a complete waste of time. You try and get your rating up only to have some looser hit you and you get the penilty. That’s a crock of crap. You post a good lap time when quifying but you can't even get that cause tire wear is set to high. Sport racing has become the biggest joke of this game.

You are preaching to the choir when it comes to penalties. I'm not a fan of simulating the Pirelli cheese tire era in F1 either though.

Yes sport racing may be difficult/frustrating but I speak from my own heart when I say that you can improve if
you have the patience for it.

I have been up and down the ladder quite a bit with the ratings and dropped all the way to DR-D yesterday but
through a little patience in races and playing the long game with pit stops in the C race I am about to go up to
DR-B.

As has been talked about elsewhere on the forum recently if you get a large penalty it is probably better to run
with it and see what happens at the end of the race and also if you have really bad drivers as your competion
take a break and see if the next lot are any better, generally I find mornings to be the ram-raid sessions and
the afternoon's sometimes have better drivers.

The sport races are a complete waste of time. You try and get your rating up only to have some looser hit you and you get the penilty. That’s a crock of crap. You post a good lap time when quifying but you can't even get that cause tire wear is set to high. Sport racing has become the biggest joke of this game.

Thread number 1,000,001 in a long and tiring run of moans about sport mode!
_20180507_160215.JPG

You post a good lap time when quifying but you can't even get that cause tire wear is set to high. Sport racing has become the biggest joke of this game.

I think that is pretty much the same for everyone in each particular race. I think that is pretty normal for most forms of motorsport where your race pace is slower than qualifying times. Your goal in the race is to finish in front, who cares what the lap times are??? :):):)

After this excellent start post to the thread, I automatically assume that the penalty he got was justified and he just doesn't know racing rules.

I agree, 3 times in 2 races, I get hit and I get the penilty.i enjoy reading online but I think I'm about done. This need fixed

Yeah sport mode has been the cleanest racing I have ever had in a game.. Feels like a true evolution of gt... Doing FIA races at B driver level I am glad this mode keeps the rammers out of my races so far.

To improve your rating start with slow cars and don't worry about winning just stay clean in the back...if you are jumping into a high speed class at driver E... Then you can expect bad drivers. Pick away at what you are good at to advance.

Coming to a forum to complain doesn't take your driver level any higher.

Yeah sport mode has been the cleanest racing I have ever had in a game.. Feels like a true evolution of gt... Doing FIA races at B driver level I am glad this mode keeps the rammers out of my races so far.

To improve your rating start with slow cars and don't worry about winning just stay clean in the back...if you are jumping into a high speed class at driver E... Then you can expect bad drivers. Pick away at what you are good at to advance.

Coming to a forum to complain doesn't take your driver level any higher.

That's funny. I tried a couple of FIA races and I thought the ramming was awful. I had guys blocking me in qualifying, treating it like a race and defending positions. The race was no better. This was over a year ago but it w as s so bad that I have not tried it since. I look for lobbies and race in leagues now instead.

Latest Posts

Back