Sports Car Entries/Rumours that never happenedSports Cars 

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Can include non-starters as technically they entered but never actually raced and tests that never went anywhere.

All I can think of right now is the Norma M6 that entered the 1990 Le Mans 24 Hours. Never fired up, consequently DNQ'd, all because of the MGN W12 engine that proved even worse than its Life counterpart. The AGS F1 team dodged a bullet there.

Last edited:
R.11062a5cac1e05f3a84a37e317f6f81a

This

I know what you meant.

Just saying the 2017 Audi R18 E-Tron Quattro never raced.

Also there was the Alfa Romeo SE048SP from 1990.
yeah, was going to post the Alfa and other group C as well. However, I thought it was ideal to point out the difference between the Hybrid4 and the HY, so others who don't know may learn the distinction.

2008 HY that never raced

yeah, was going to post the Alfa and other group C as well. However, I thought it was ideal to point out the difference between the Hybrid4 and the HY, so others who don't know may learn the distinction.

2008 HY that never raced

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2021/09/01/sportscars-that-never-raced-13-toyota-578a-the-turbo-7.html - The Toyota 578A

The website in question also has similar articles as follows:

The Peugeot 905 Mark 2 "Supercopter", 908 Hybrid 4 and 908 HY LMP1
The Nissan P35 and R383
The Zulltec CZ01 LMP2
The Shaw SCT100
The Koenigsegg CC GT
The Strakka S103B LMP1
The Rollcentre Bentley GT2 and GT3
The Ferrari F50 GT
The Venturi Heritage GT3

.....and finally....

The Rondeau M579

Last edited:
Alan Mann Ford P69

Gardner in Ford jacket, Alan Mann a couple of blokes away to his left. Wings added clear, Brands Hatch (unattributed)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1957 Chevrolet Corvette SS race car
1957 Corvette XP 64 lead

They cancelled the last year of the TS020 project because of f1...
De Cortanze told in an interview in French, that the TS020 was due to have a massive update for 2000, the study was over, and from his would have been a rocketship. Sadly it never came and he used all the studies from Toyota to make the Modification of the Courage C60 for Henri Pescarolo, from 2002.
Maybe the TS020 would have finally won a race 2000...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back