Sports Cars

Jordan, i thought you were doing something withthat Sports cars Tab up by the GTP logo??
Whats it for. i remember you saying like half a year ago that in about a half a year it was going to be something? So, your half year is up, what the deal on that thing??

same question, i've always wondered about that, but I never asked because I thought I would sound stupid.

Originally posted by duo17
same question, i've always wondered about that, but I never asked because I thought I would sound stupid.

Your part of the Rumple club, it doesnt matter what you say from now on, it will always sound stupid :dunce: :lol:

So it looks like the smilie I chose fits this club well huh?

Oh well, now that I can't be considered smart anymore I better go dance naked. Excuse me...

Originally posted by duo17
So it looks like the smilie I chose fits this club well huh?

Oh well, now that I can't be considered smart anymore I better go dance naked. Excuse me...

i like the smilie you chose...
and about that dancing, dont forget about singing a hymn along with it

I actually had a lot bigger plans with that site than I think anyone ever anticipated, but I decided against the idea after further evaluation of GTPlanet. So, for now, that project is on hold until further notice.

Well, I think he was going to build a car company with that area that had production volumes to rival Saab...

... I guess he can't say he had bigger plans than that.

Well, I think he was going to build a car company with that area that had production volumes to rival Saab...
Actually, I was thinking something more along the lines of Honda's production numbers... :D

What were the plans for that area?
Ah, a lot of things, too many for me to list. :)

Back