Sports Mode - Rolling start bug/glitch

• Thread starter deki
  • 3 comments
Has anyone else had issues with rolling starts in Sport mode, where in every race all the other cars stand idle during the rolling start and don't move at all?

During the race all the cars remain stationary while i race around the track each lap avoiding the stationary cars, even though i can see other players fastest lap updates whom are still standing still on my screen during the race.
I've had this issue since the beginning and its not effecting lobby races but only sports mode, be it daily or championship races.

I have port forwarding enabled on router for PS4's static ip address to the specific ports, as well as assigned the PS4 static ip address to the DMZ. Nat type is set to 2 and i have no issues with other online games, so i think this issue is isolated to GT Sport and Sports mode specifically.

Any solutions to this?

Has anyone else had issues with rolling starts in Sport mode, where in every race all the other cars stand idle during the rolling start and don't move at all?

During the race all the cars remain stationary while i race around the track each lap avoiding the stationary cars, even though i can see other players fastest lap updates whom are still standing still on my screen during the race.
I've had this issue since the beginning and its not effecting lobby races but only sports mode, be it daily or championship races.

I have port forwarding enabled on router for PS4's static ip address to the specific ports, as well as assigned the PS4 static ip address to the DMZ. Nat type is set to 2 and i have no issues with other online games, so i think this issue is isolated to GT Sport and Sports mode specifically.

Any solutions to this?
This exact same thing happened to me last night. Totally wrecked my manufactures race completely. Wound up last as in the background it seemed the otheres were actually racing although I only saw them sitting on the grid and having to tip toe around 19 stationary cars trying avoid a penalty. The problem is certainly not my end, I have. 200mb connection. Terrible bug.

Back