Spotted PD Staff Working on Aston Martin DB11 Back In February (Not Yet Confirmed)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bdj57
  • 10 comments
  • 1,085 views
Messages
2,150
Indonesia
Jakarta
Saw Aston Martin posted a tweet about DB11 featured in GTS :



Then I found someone commented like this :



Full image :

DZjxMj9WsAERLKS.jpg:large


Can anyone confirm that those men are indeed PD staff? :confused:
 
Saw Aston Martin posted a tweet about DB11 featured in GTS :



Then I found someone commented like this :



Full image :

DZjxMj9WsAERLKS.jpg:large


Can anyone confirm that those men are indeed PD staff? :confused:

I mean, I really don't see the point of this thread since it's already in the game...
 
I mean, I really don't see the point of this thread since it's already in the game...

I know but I'm just curious if those people are PD team or related with GT production staff. Also, I remember Kaz already said it took 6 months to do the whole car modelling until it finished. Or my memory is a bit vague...

If that's true, then I guess they sped up and took less then 6 months for the whole process to adding more cars in GTS
 
Interesting that they were still recording stuff so close to release.
 
If it isn’t PD, who else could it be? The rest of the major racing games (barring AC/ACC) had the DB11 at launch/through updates last year.

Maybe PD are modelling faster than we think?
 
If it isn’t PD, who else could it be? The rest of the major racing games (barring AC/ACC) had the DB11 at launch/through updates last year.

Maybe PD are modelling faster than we think?

If this is true, Kaz is playing some 5D chess.

:lol:
 
If it isn’t PD, who else could it be?
It isn't likely to be PD. PD would have absolutely no need or reason to capture a vehicle in these circumstances, and even less reason to do it in such a random place. And even if they did, that was shot on the 20th February - way, way too little time to get the model into the game by 29th March.

Did anyone spot the tracking camera mounted to the car in the background? That's for photographing (or filming) a vehicle in motion. It'll just be a UK magazine (one with a decent budget) or broadcaster.
 
Last edited:
It isn't PD. PD would have absolutely no need or reason to capture a vehicle in these circumstances, and even less reason to do it in such a random place. And even if they did, that was shot on the 20th February - way, way too little time to get the model into the game by 29th March.

Did anyone spot the tracking camera mounted to the car in the background? That's for photographing (or filming) a vehicle in motion. It'll just be a UK magazine (one with a decent budget) or broadcaster.

Thanks for the confirmation @Famine 👍 I also didn't see anything like 3D scanner too by the way.
 
Sorry the 3d scan didn't work too well. That bit sticking out of the back of the car model is a bit of tree...
 
Worth asking @bdj57 but no win this time.

Personally, I'm looking at the guy with the hat getting out of the car and thinking he *must* be the new Bond already in training for when Daniel Craig finishes :lol:
 
Back