Squad

• Thread starter TiZzla
  • 5 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
TIZZLAA
https://joinsquad.com/

I highly recommend this to any FPS fans with a decent PC. Insanely immersive and realistic Military sim which was recently launched on steam as an early access title. The game has 72 player servers which will be bumped up to 100 later so it's very CPU intensive, not recommended for AMD users until they can optimise it properly.

Interested in it as it is made by the people behind Project Reality. But will wait until it leaves Early Access, because Early Access is 🤬

Interested in it as it is made by the people behind Project Reality. But will wait until it leaves Early Access, because Early Access is 🤬

I know what you mean, although it's fairly polished for an early access game. The main thing we are missing at the moment is vehicles so we have to scale these huge maps entirely on foot :lol: It's a good way to learn the maps I guess.

I hope it comes out on top. Would love to have a good military simulation for a change.
What about Arma 2? That's one of the most realistic shooting games I've ever played, it was insane!

What about Arma 2? That's one of the most realistic shooting games I've ever played, it was insane!

No, it really isn't... Awful gun play, awful sounds, awful AI, and quite possibly the worst controls for any game ever. I can't speak for whatever mods were made for it, but the base game was rubbish.

Last edited:
Back