SR B to E in 10 laps

  • Thread starter Thread starter YourDjJonBoy
  • 20 comments
  • 1,770 views
Messages
25
United Kingdom
Teeside

Funny race trying to be clean but dropping sr at every opportunity :lol: Deffinatly lost my cool a few times, I guess when everybody is this closely matched its impossibly to be completely clean but is it too much to ask for a little bit of etiquette :rolleyes: not the greatest race by me overcooked a few breaking zones including narrowly avoiding the fastest qualifier and hitting a few off line off speed racers.
Looking forward to my dr c sr e race in 15 mins :lol:
 
I went from A to E last night,nothing but dive bombing every race and taping wide,also my broadband was playing up lost connection 3 times which didn't help.
 
I went from A to E last night,nothing but dive bombing every race and taping wide,also my broadband was playing up lost connection 3 times which didn't help.
Its mental sometimes like you just cant do right for wrong its all good for learning though I guess
 

Funny race trying to be clean but dropping sr at every opportunity :lol: Deffinatly lost my cool a few times, I guess when everybody is this closely matched its impossibly to be completely clean but is it too much to ask for a little bit of etiquette :rolleyes: not the greatest race by me overcooked a few breaking zones including narrowly avoiding the fastest qualifier and hitting a few off line off speed racers.
Looking forward to my dr c sr e race in 15 mins :lol:

It is never impossible to have a clean race. Obviously no one in that race cared aactheyare SrB or worse
 
Although it is not nice, but still great to see people driving that close ratio. I love that. Problem is that people use all the gaps and try to pass. That doesnt work like that. More respect means lifting the gas a bit more. Still sticking together but if all apply this rule you will not have a chaos while still driving in a train.

Sometimes its just an add of bad luck ....
 
Last edited:
what did you break in the breaking zones?
 
A lot of ping-pong going on, esp in the first lap. Though 3 wide is a bit of a tough situation.
 
The worst situation is when the majority of players in a race are italian or spanish... You know that your SR will suffer... I have seen a lot of them playing Destruction Derby :yuck:
 
The worst situation is when the majority of players in a race are italian or spanish... You know that your SR will suffer... I have seen a lot of them playing Destruction Derby :yuck:
Funny you say as I had a real issue with French this weekend! I think it is all subjective tbf and not related to country :)

And on subject of the OP... Interlagos on Saturday killed me... from BB to DE over the day
 
There was some abysmal driving in that race at Dragon yesterday. I'd dropped to SR A from S the night before after I misjudged a braking zone and ruined some guys race. I sent a message to apologise.

I was over the moon when I saw a 10 lap race at Dragon because I thought it'd be back to S in no time. By early evening I was down at 33 SR points.

I've got some video clips I might post, but there were idiots weaving and blocking, especially in braking zones. Had one moron so obsessed with not letting me pass that he put me on the grass, missed his own beaking point in the process and then wiped out two innocent parties ahead.

In my final race of the night I had some German idiot make a mistake at the hairpin on the final lap which allowed me to get along side, so he rammed me four times to put me in the wall. When I exited the last corner, having managed to hold onto my position, there he was sat waiting for me, and he blocked as I overtook, sending me crashing into the end of the pit wall. 3 places lost, SR and DR both down.
 
The worst situation is when the majority of players in a race are italian or spanish... You know that your SR will suffer... I have seen a lot of them playing Destruction Derby :yuck:

This is actually somewhat true. It’s usually spanish drivers that bump me. Accidents happen, so I’m not pointing any fingers. I always seems to not brake as hard as most and sliding in to the back of others while I’m applying full force on the brake.

It also feels that there has been a change in SR, I dropped from S to B (not to far from C, according to kudosprime) in 2 races. I had been steady at S voor 2 months or so...
 
This was kind've painful to watch, nobody has any respect for the space of other cars, people trying to pass at every opportunity.
 
The worst situation is when the majority of players in a race are italian or spanish... You know that your SR will suffer... I have seen a lot of them playing Destruction Derby :yuck:

So it's not only me who has a problem with the aggressivness of spanish and italian players. Last week I dropped from SS to BC because of some idiots in just 2 hours. It took me about 6h the day after to get my ratings back. I really hate them, tbf it's not all of them but more than just a few.
 
ITT: Every non-English speaking country has aggressive drivers, nothing is my fault.
 
AS I time goes on and the price of the game has dropped, the lobbys are now full of wreckers, the SR rating is a joke, you can race as clean as you like but in just one race lose SR left right and centre. It doesn't matter what SR rating your in, I have raced in S /A it's just the same, there is always a few idiots maybe egged on by there mates, saying take him out. Doesn't matter how clean the pass you make, if they have the chance they will take you out further on. Bottom line is no one cares-it's a game, so I have given up on taking it seriously as a good racing experience. I still love the game, it is the best ever, but the idiots out there spoil it, so now I will retaliate with players who wipe me out, as the SR is meaningless until they perfect it, which I doubt is possible.
 
So it's not only me who has a problem with the aggressivness of spanish and italian players. Last week I dropped from SS to BC because of some idiots in just 2 hours. It took me about 6h the day after to get my ratings back. I really hate them, tbf it's not all of them but more than just a few.
Yeah, you're not alone. Maybe frenchs are not the better, maybe some of them/us are aggressive, ok, but 90% of problems met in my races come from spanishes (some of them) and italians (some of them). They don't want you to overtake them, so.............. they ram you, once, twice,............. until you finish last.

Now, I block their PSN ID. I don't know if it prevents me from meeting them in GTS?
 
Yeah, you're not alone. Maybe frenchs are not the better, maybe some of them/us are aggressive, ok, but 90% of problems met in my races come from spanishes (some of them) and italians (some of them). They don't want you to overtake them, so.............. they ram you, once, twice,............. until you finish last.

Now, I block their PSN ID. I don't know if it prevents me from meeting them in GTS?
I would doubt that blocking them would prevent you being matched in Sport mode.
 
ITT: Every non-English speaking country has aggressive drivers, nothing is my fault.
You're wrong, I had (few) problems with English drivers. Less than others, ok, but there are problems with every "country".
 
You're wrong, I had (few) problems with English drivers. Less than others, ok, but there are problems with every "country".

He was being sarcastic about the attitude of some English speaking players :)

But it's true that there are bad drivers from everywhere, it is NOT country-specific despite what you may think in individual races
 
Back