SR deduction a little weird

• Thread starter Desu_Desu
  • 7 comments
Malaysia
Malaysia
Hi there. Im new to the GT series and so far Im enjoying GT Sport. But there is one thing that is really frustrating is that when other players bump your car, you will also get SR deduction. I was driving cleanly the whole lap until I started getting shoved off the track by other players just to get hit by a wall and still I get minus SR. Im now at C and I need to know how to increase my SR. Hope to get a reply soon. Thanks

Hi there. Im new to the GT series and so far Im enjoying GT Sport. But there is one thing that is really frustrating is that when other players bump your car, you will also get SR deduction. I was driving cleanly the whole lap until I started getting shoved off the track by other players just to get hit by a wall and still I get minus SR. Im now at C and I need to know how to increase my SR. Hope to get a reply soon. Thanks
In any car-to-car contact, both cars receive SR/time penalties.

Avoid being hit and you won't get penalties.

SR rating, Mandatory video guides, yet still people drives like a brainless idiots, even on highers tiers of rating.

I could have told you that. It's 20 years of playing Gran Turismo and using AI cars to bounce your way into a corner. It's a habit that is really hard to break for most. The worst is the game still allows you to do that without any penalties. The person initiating the contact should have their car damage enough that they won't do it again. The trouble is that it's not easy to write an algorithm that can determine who is the initiator.

This is ultimately what will be the demise of GT:S until all the casual moves up to other game, public lobbies are going to be a wreck fest.

Back