SR ELITE DRIFTING

• Thread starter crazywhip
  • 12 comments
United States
Carson City
crazywhip

5ccd83be.jpg

5ec600eb.jpg

SR Elite has passed the first year as a drifting family in the GT5 community, and a large majority of our members have been on the team since the beginning. The team consists of some of the best G27 Simulator drivers, and certainly wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for the help of the Gt5 community drivers - so most importantly - THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS HELPED US HOLD THIS TEAM TOGETHER.

Our team has also built a great reputation for the rooms that have been hosted over the last year. If you plan on visiting our hosted rooms you can expect a mature environment for those that are serious about the game, and want to have fun. Hosting the nightly SR rooms has been a pleasure, and we will continue to only allow trusted members to host our rooms. I want to thank all the community drifters that have helped us to maintain this great reputation during practice and competitions, and we also thank all the drifters that take THE TIME TO JUDGE.

CHECK OUT OUR SITE

37c8a5dc.jpg

To award all the GT5 drivers for their help, we are now hosting competitions weekly for anyone that wants to join. These D1 Competitions as well as LIMBO Competitions will be hosted weekly by trusted SR members, and rules will be set in place for clean battles. PRIZE CARS WILL BE AWARDED TO WINNERS. These competitions have been very popular so far, and we can't wait to see you in our open lobbies.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR EVENTS PAGE FOR DATES AND RULES

5de9dea9.jpg

CapeRingNorth_1.jpg

971cf32b.jpg

d3ab0a3d.jpg

NrburgringGP_F_11.jpg

477097d3.jpg

023.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

MORE MEMBER PICS ON THE WAY

PAGE CREATED BY CRAZYWHIP

Last edited:
Finally the new page is up. Congrats to frosty and and blacksupra for winning this weeks elite mini comps. Huge angle lines and awesome drifting from everyone that was involved. Look forward to seeing you all there next week.

Congratulations on your first win with your wheel Blksupratt. Frosty put in a hell of a fight against me for the win Tuesday night. It was amazing stuff. I wish you all could have seen it.

This Tuesday is 4 DOOR WARS!!!! Basically, bring down any 4 door FR, to Autumn Ring Mini, Tuesday night at 8pm Eastern time and you will have your chance at a Jaguar S-Type R. There are only 8 spots in the competition, so try to get there early. Stay tuned for details on next weeks competions.

Good luck to everyone in the 4 DOOR WAR ------- Thursday Night at 7pm pst. will be a standard Mini Comp - with a small twist. I'm going to have a 16 man elimination round to determine who will battle in the 8v8 Final. ROOM NAME ---- SR ELITE MINI COMP. Visit our events page for more information.

Hey SR ELITE! I competed in the 4Door Wars Yesterday and had hella fun with you guys!! I was wondering if you you give me a chance to tryout for the team? That would be awesome!! Hit me up with a PM, on this thread or my PSN: SHIN_CHAOS Thanks!!!!

Definately good times Shin_Chaos. You put in some good work that night. You're definately more than welcome to tryout. We'll set something up for you sometime within the next week or so.

Hey crazy what's up if you don't remember me I was OsakaHQ-Shadow19 do you guys allow controller drifters now or only wheel drifters

I have never seen any of your rooms but I will definitely join if I do, it would be nice to drift with a full room of wheel drifters as I am still learning and could pick up tips from you guys. I know slydways he has helped me but I didn't know he was on srelite. Hope to meet you all soon :)

Back