SR just got shot down from S to low B.

• Thread starter aureliocr
  • 10 comments
Mexico
Tijuana, Mexico
i actually can't even with the drivers who see gaps on interlagos that dont exist and T1 on monza right now. Any ideas on how to get my SR back up? I was thinking not qualifying for the lmp1 10 lap race and laying low, but wont that affect my DR?

Also, has anybody gotten a penalty where you dont even touch the other car? I checked on the replay and we never touched. Maybe it was because my car had yellow headlights and PD didnt like that so they slapped me with a 10 second penalty.

Yeah, I don't like yellow headlights either. Why would you add those?

Anyway avoid for a while narrow tracks... FIA races would give you more SR because of the qualifying. Why do you care for the Dr?

yas
Yeah, I don't like yellow headlights either. Why would you add those?

Anyway avoid for a while narrow tracks... FIA races would give you more SR because of the qualifying. Why do you care for the Dr?
Actually the problem with Interlagos is that it's so freaking wide that people can see gaps that aren't there.

For OP, sorry but you're out of luck. Race A is a crashfest with Monza and because it's a One-Make with a relatively new car chances are no one knows their braking points; we all know what happens next
Race C on the other hand has a nice track but cars that are so fast some SR S people have trouble keeping it in control, let alone SR Bs.

For me what I'd suggest is to wait for a better selection of races (or the FIA events today check out if they're good for SR. I haven't checked it myself yet)
Or like what crazybuttocks said, lay low at the back at the expense of DR

As for penalties without contact, I think a few have noted it is likely due to slight lag... there actually was contact, just that due to lag you do not see it.
If you were close enough (uncertain) that you needed to check the replay to verify there was no contact, I'm betting you were close enough to be a victim of the lag.

Gt's penalty system is complete and utter rubbish. It's even worse than it was before. Hit be cars re-entering track/cutting corners, and being the one punished.. It's a joke, a disgrace...

Also, has anybody gotten a penalty where you dont even touch the other car? I checked on the replay and we never touched. Maybe it was because my car had yellow headlights and PD didnt like that so they slapped me with a 10 second penalty.

I've had this happen to me. Racing I'm my league I spun a driver out in front of me, went back and looked at the replay and it showed I did not touch him even though I know I did. In the replay it showed I wasn't even close so might be a bug.

Back