SR rating 100% Gray

United States
Louisiana
So, I was checking out the new dash and noticed my SR was 100% grayed out (SR S). Whereas my DR has white going towards the right side about a 3rd of the way across. I was thinking my SR should be 100% white...or am I wrong. All 3 of my accounts are the same. Should I be concerned or is my SR maxed?

I feel like I should know this already. 😂

Did you ever figure this out? I’m in the same boat. I started doing some daily race A yesterday just to bring it back up, but it would not move up or down after several races. Hopefully, full grey means 100%.

Edit: never mind. I see the rest of this thread now.

Last edited:
So, I was checking out the new dash and noticed my SR was 100% grayed out (SR S). Whereas my DR has white going towards the right side about a 3rd of the way across. I was thinking my SR should be 100% white...or am I wrong. All 3 of my accounts are the same. Should I be concerned or is my SR maxed?

SR is limited to S at the top, while DR would be A (or A+).

Your SR is maxed, and this is a well known bug.

Strangely enough, my SR rating was A+ on the nations/manufacturers cup pages when I last look. I didn't know that even existed!

On topic, I haven't experienced a fully greyed out SR bar before. Maybe the the servers are having connection issues.

Mine is also completely grayed out on multiple accounts. This is a glitch, where it just means you're maxed out. I don't think it's much outside the realm of possibility that a feature that was just added to the game is glitched... this is PD after all. Couple with that the A+s showing lost DR after a race when it's not true (full A+ lobbies where everyone loses DR? I think not).

If anyone watches Digit the streamer, he just recently maxed out his DR graying out A+, which I can only assume he's at 100k.

Back