SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gtpflag:Friday night shenanigans :gtpflag:

Im unfortunately unable to hang tonight boys :(, i have work Saturday morning :banghead:, and i have a ton of yard work to be done. So till i get inside tonight i will be beat :crazy:, You guys have fun! Don't forget to get your series car picks in so i can keep the list updated. Whoever opens the room tonight, post it on here so guys can be notified :cheers:

Hey fellas,

I've had a work schedule change and the weather is getting nice, so I'm going to play with my outside toys and take a break for possibly a few months or so. Love racing with everyone, GREAT group and I'll be keeping my eye on the forum to see what kind of races and shenanigans are taking place. Also I'll be on randomly/casually, hopefully testing out the shifter for the t300 if I decide sneak that in the budget! So hit me up for some laps!

Thanks for everyone for your hard work, this is really a fun way to squeeze everything this games got!

Hobbz(s)

Hey fellas,

I've had a work schedule change and the weather is getting nice, so I'm going to play with my outside toys and take a break for possibly a few months or so. Love racing with everyone, GREAT group and I'll be keeping my eye on the forum to see what kind of races and shenanigans are taking place. Also I'll be on randomly/casually, hopefully testing out the shifter for the t300 if I decide sneak that in the budget! So hit me up for some laps!

Thanks for everyone for your hard work, this is really a fun way to squeeze everything this games got!

Hobbz(s)

Cool bud! Have fun and we hope to see to you around! Thanks for being an awesome dude, don't be a stranger.

:cheers:

:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Tonight the Group A(Eh for the Canadian crew :D)series begins :eek:. The BOP (balance of performance) work that Eh Team put in here is awesome :bowdown:, and should hopefully have all 3 cars battling it out for position! We will be missing a few guys for week one but they should be back for week 2 of the series 👍. See everyone tonight :cheers:

:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Tonight the Group A(Eh for the Canadian crew :D)series begins :eek:. The BOP (balance of performance) work that Eh Team put in here is awesome :bowdown:, and should hopefully have all 3 cars battling it out for position! We will be missing a few guys for week one but they should be back for week 2 of the series 👍. See everyone tonight :cheers:

I sure hope my internet behaves. Been a real pain the last week, and I can't figure it out. Fingers crossed, but I'm not convinced it's going to work all night. :banghead:

I sure hope my internet behaves. Been a real pain the last week, and I can't figure it out. Fingers crossed, but I'm not convinced it's going to work all night. :banghead:
I hope it works out brah :scared:, run a land line to the neighbors house :lol:

I hope it works out brah :scared:, run a land line to the neighbors house :lol:

I'm pretty sure my modem was being a 🤬 so I went and swapped that out. Got a new router too just in case. I'll be monitoring it before the races... I SHOULD be good.:nervous:

As a person without a lot of time for practicing and to prepare strategies and stuff, I'm definitely leaned to these sprint cup series.
Whoever created this one...

:cheers:

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. Race night.
You Wankers missed a really good time last night. The four of you would have filled the room. I even invited Phile but to no avail, he would have had some good competition.
Kinda tuff for me with SRM running Tuesday nights it the final night of practice for me before race night, sorry bud. I was never invited before because i knew the deal, i was just busting your butt about an invite, maybe one day i will make it?

Sorry to Mexxi in the last race, I was amazed the first corner was going to be clean...then got a slight tap going in which knocked me straight into you, and I couldn't do anything after that.

Those sprint races sure were fun though otherwise. I did feel like Milka Duno out there though.

Last edited:
:gtpflag::eek::eek::eek:WOW:eek::eek::eek::gtpflag:

Tonight was insane at the end!! The reverse grid order was an amazing challenge for race three! There was some bumps and bruises handed out all over the place tonight :scared:, try not to take it so personal guys, it was a result of tight space, track and car combo, it just made us work :bowdown:.

Rolling starts- everyone must have a clue as to what a rolling start is and how it works :confused: (colts:banghead:). That was a total 🤬 show at the start but i credit all the back half drivers for understanding and not overtaking with cheap passes, thank you for that 👍.

Disconnected- we had a bunch of this tonight, it sucks i know :banghead:. I allowed Eh Team to be scored when he went out of 2nd race because nobody would have took 3rd from him. I was behind him but 7 seconds back with 2 laps to go, it was a no brainer decision. Boomer and schmiggz would have got same treatment but they never returned :confused:

Last edited:
First off, I want to apologize for any confusion at the start of the races, and whether or not they would take place at all. My internet has been terrible the last couple days and trying to sort it out last minute probably wasn't the best idea, so hopefully no one was put off by that.

All being said, HOLY FREAKING MOLY was that a fun bunch of races! I think I battled with most everyone, and man was it good tight, fun and TOUGH racing. Props to @Eh Team for balancing out these cars and making me feel like I was actually a good driver. :lol:

Really looking forward to next week!

SRM - Series Results 2017 - Group A.png

Attachments

• SRM - Series Results 2017 - Group A.pdf
    242.8 KB · Views: 8
Race 3???
Yup, you left the room before race 2 ended for starters :confused:. Then i sent you an invite but you were playing soccer :confused:. We ask all drivers to remain in the room after the race so we can see finishing order.

Yup, you left the room before race 2 ended for starters :confused:. Then i sent you an invite but you were playing soccer :confused:. We ask all drivers to remain in the room after the race so we can see finishing order.

I don't think it's fair that eh team got his position back from DCing halfway through the race and Schmiggz left/dc'd in the last corner of the last lap and got scored in 12th. He should be in 5th, or 6th with eh team back in the order, the car ahead of me anyway.

I agree but he left and went to another game and didn't finish the race? We have to sort this all out bud, everyone will get what was deserved. I need to know if Schmiggz finished second race for starters, from what i was told he did not cross the line? So Mr Schmiggz please get back to me and let me know if you completed the 2nd race? I also had him in the 5th or 6th spot with a lap or 2 to go, then he vanished and didn't return? So we will get this worked out I promise, everyone will be treated fair trust me :D.

Boomer was also disco'ed during 2nd race, I believe he was in last place so scoring him should have remained the same, can someone confirm this for me as well?

You have to understand last night was a bit messy, when people leave we dont see where you have finished, then with the disconnect issues that dont help us either, it will all be adjusted properly, give us time, thanks!

Last bit is Eh Team disconnected with 2 laps to go and i was able to verify the situation, nobody was even close to taking that spot, he could have crashed and still stayed ahead of me, im not taking any cheap points in a series, i would want to know where i stand from racing, not how i won because someone disconnected.

Last edited:
I agree but he left and went to another game and didn't finish the race? We have to sort this all out bud, everyone will get what was deserved. I need to know if Schmiggz finished second race for starters, from what i was told he did not cross the line? So Mr Schmiggz please get back to me and let me know if you completed the 2nd race? I also had him in the 5th or 6th spot with a lap or 2 to go, then he vanished and didn't return? So we will get this worked out I promise, everyone will be treated fair trust me :D.

Boomer was also disco'ed during 2nd race, I believe he was in last place so scoring him should have remained the same, can someone confirm this for me as well?

You have to understand last night was a bit messy, when people leave we dont see where you have finished, then with the disconnect issues that dont help us either, it will all be adjusted properly, give us time, thanks!

Last bit is Eh Team disconnected with 2 laps to go and i was able to verify the situation, nobody was even close to taking that spot, he could have crashed and still stayed ahead of me, im not taking any cheap points in a series, i would want to know where i stand from racing, not how i won because someone disconnected.

He pulled off onto the grass in front of me on the last lap just before those last two right handers and then disappeared. So he didn't cross the line on my screen anyway. He was going slow the whole last lap anyway since I closed from like 4 seconds back to 1.something when he disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back