Premium
United States
United States
mphile77
NEW SRM THREAD IS HERE:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/372909

•••••••••••••
srm_pc2.png

:gtpflag:We are a fun group that races every Tuesday & Friday night. Some of us run wheels and some on controllers, pick your weapon of choice! There are plenty of drinks to be had on these nights :cheers: and we don't get hurt feelings if there is a bump here and there :D. That doesn't mean we are not a serious group :eek: because we race hard and clean, but we never forget to have fun 👍. The race info will always be posted on page one! Feel free to drop in the thread and chat, we are open to new guys and gals at all times:tup:.

If you'd like to race with us, just speak up! Post here or send us a message on PSN. We are always looking for clean, respectful drivers, who don't take themselves too seriously, are open minded, with a wicked sense of humor, can roll with the punches and dish it as well as they can serve it.

SRM is always willing to share tunes and help setup at any time. There are some seriously quick guys here, ALL of them have great tips to share. Never hesitate to ask for help.

Series Racing
The bulk of racing with SRM is on Tuesdays and will be Series Events. These are usually 3 consecutive Tuesdays, each with 1-3 races a night depending on how the series is structured. Drivers are encouraged to not miss a night to keep points tight, but missing a night is not unheard of. The series are kept to only 3 weeks because long series commitment isn't always fun.
Enduro Nights
Between Series we will occasionally run 1-2 Hour Endurance races to break up the routine and offer a different experience. It's not for everyone, and you may even need a special jug to get yourself through the race.​

Shootout Nights
Think of a Shootout Night like a mini-series. In one night we will run 3 or more races of varying lengths and score is as a single event.​

Madness Nights
These have fast become the most requested of SRM Events. Similar to a Shootout, except special rules and track limits are imposed to keep the racing tight and manic. SRM is not responsible for lost body panels and hurt feelings during Madness Nights.​

Casual Nights
These are held Fridays and more or less come and go sort of affair. The lobby master will select random makes and tracks in short 10-15 minute races until everyone passes out. If you've wanted to try a certain combination or lobby setup and some cheeky fellows to go along with you. Throw out a recommendation! Every now and then, we will open up our casual nights as public lobbies, so please be aware of that. In those instances, let us know if some public knob is acting up and we'll be sure to mash the kick button.
Generally, drivers who attended the last event will get priority over returning or new drivers for races. If you cannot make an event PLEASE let us know by posting here or in the SRM Race Control PSN Chat.

:gtpflag:Tuesday Nights are Series, Enduro, Shootout and Madness Nights :gtpflag:
Qualifying @ 7:30PM EST
Race @ 8:30PM EST
:gtpflag:Friday Nights are Casual Nights:gtpflag:
Beginning @ 8 - 8:30PM EST​

Last edited:
12/26 - Holiday / Casual Night
1/2 - Knockout Night IV: American Muscle Massacre
1/9 - Super Trifecta Series
1/16 - Super Trifecta Series
1/23 - Super Trifecta Series
1/30 - GT1 Enduro Series Rnd3 @ Hockenheim

Last edited:
:gtpflag: Project Cars 2 Series Results :gtpflag:
  • Coming Soon

:gtpflag: Project Cars Series Results :gtpflag:

Last edited:
trinity.png

:gtpflag:The Super Trifecta Series :gtpflag:

-Chose your weapon below-

p1.jpg
lafer.jpg
918.jpg

361D4E2E-A5D6-47EE-B2F8-7F93DCC3FA9E.jpeg

realism-jpg.689648

:gtpflag:Week 1 Jan 9th
Road America & Siverstone Inter.
30 min each
Spring-April 4th, 8:00 start, 2x progression
Weather -clear

:gtpflag:Week 2 Jan 16th
Algarve & Dubai Inter.
30 min each
Summer-July 4th 12:00 start, 2x progression
Weather-Heavy cloud

:gtpflag:Week 3 Jan 23rd
Fuji & Brno
30 min each
Fall- November 4th 3:00 start, 4x progression
Weather-Light cloud

1)Ipecac-918
2)Blackmagic-P1
3)Oldguy-918
4)Camel-P1
5)Colts-Ferrari
6)Hobbs-Ferrari
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserved section
1)
2)
3)

Last edited:
gt1_logoB.png
makes_crop.jpg

Realism.jpg
regs.jpg

GT1 Enduro Series

Current Standings:

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results 2017 - GT12.png

Schedule:

10/10 - Fuji

11/28 - Zhuhai GP

1/30 - Hockenheim Classic

TBD - Nurburgring GP

TBD - Monza GP

TBD - Indianapolis Road Course

Scoring:

Same scoring as previous series applies, however 2 Bonus points will be awarded to drivers who finish the entire series in the same vehicle at the end of the series.

1)Mcinnis
2)Ipecac
3)Colts
4)Sgeti
5)Boomer
6)Eh Team
7)Mexi
8)Bloody
9)Aero
10)Lobban
11)Camel
12)Hobbz
13)Mphile
14)CB
15)
16)Blackmajic

-Reserved list-
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Attachments

• race.jpg
    race.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:
:gtpflag:SRM Presents :gtpflag:

16433611-1800-4F94-8F1B-44231060FD5E.jpeg

Knockout Night IV
AMERICAN MUSCLE MASSACRE
1/2/18 8:00pm EST

camaro.jpg
mustang.jpg

Please note the Mustang is a DLC car, you will be unable to choose it if you do not have the Fun Pack DLC.

-The Rules-
The only cars allowed to be knocked out of the races are the top 3, so basically if you're in a podium position you can be taken out at any time! (2nd & 3rd position can take the leader out as well, along with each other). From 4th on back you must respect each other the best you can, try and keep it clean, but anyone of you can take out the leaders at any time, and by cutting the track if necessary, but try not to take others out in the process if they are not in top 3. Top 3 spots must drive the correct course at all times, so if your in a podium position no track cutting! Now here comes the crazy part, once you enter the last lap of the race it becomes a full on wreck fest, free for all and anything goes, anyone can be taken out no matter what your position. The final lap we also allow the leaders to now be able to track cut, this all plays into strategic positioning as the race unfolds. A winner will be crowned at the end of the night, so I need everyone to please finish these races, so you can be properly scored!

I want everyone to keep an open mind for this night and just have fun and blow off some steam, this is what its designed for, so enjoy and don't get all bent when you get wrecked! If you come into this room expecting to do well, then ummm, its not the right room for you, we will get ya, haha!

-Regs and other info-
Lobby and invites out at 7:30EST per normal. The MADNESS will start at 8EST, a little earlier than normal for us, just to be sure we can get a decent amount of tracks in. Weather will be sunny and clear, so no snow tires to worry about.

5 min Qually, 10 min Races. Be warned, there may be a few tracks in rotation without the qually option so we'll hop right in. Tire wear / fuel on normal, damage visible only, no penalties, no pit stops, Racing License OFF.

First come first serve for this event, I'm sure we will have room for everyone! Pick any livery and join the madness!

Last edited:
:gtpflag:Casual Night Alert for September 22

We will be rolling through the new game doing some random stuff here and there. Should be a blast hope to see ya! :cheers:

Haha I forgot the Raptor is in the game, and it appears that you can race any car on rallycross tracks, which is something I was hopeful about. Anyways it seems like this game literally has years worth of racing in it before anyone could get bored of it. Doubt I'll buy it on Friday but I should this weekend so I'll be around on Tuesday.

Haha I forgot the Raptor is in the game, and it appears that you can race any car on rallycross tracks, which is something I was hopeful about. Anyways it seems like this game literally has years worth of racing in it before anyone could get bored of it. Doubt I'll buy it on Friday but I should this weekend so I'll be around on Tuesday.
Oh dont you worry, there will be some sort of nascar/dirty/rallycross/Raptor racing on a madness night :lol:. Ive already got that idea rolling around in my head 👍

Colts, we have moved to the new pcars2 thread, of course why would i bother typing this you wont read it :banghead:. SRM pcars 1 thread is closed for business, come over to the other chat :D gang, we can still talk about last night o er there, I promise 👍

Suuure

Colts, shut the 🤬 up :lol:
Aha I wanted one last thing to annoy you by, by taking the link of this thread and posting it on the old one to let everyone know.. I dont remember you posting a link, just saying it was over here somewhere. But we arent all Coltsy right? 3 hours 15 minutes <3

Aha I wanted one last thing to annoy you by, by taking the link of this thread and posting it on the old one to let everyone know.. I dont remember you posting a link, just saying it was over here somewhere. But we arent all Coltsy right? 3 hours 15 minutes <3

Colts on troll status is becoming my new favorite person.

Yeah some bloke on our community page was playing it. Guess I'm staying up to make sure it downloads. :banghead:

Edit: Downloading!!

Edit Edit: I see you playing @HOBBZ ! :D

Last edited:
Back