Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

I’m in........just to hear the story.... No really, I’m in.

giphy.gif

Gah... Im slacking! I wanted to post this earlier, but had internet issues, and also my laptop is in pieces.. on my desk, on my side table, on my other side table... so Im dealing with that. :banghead:

But last night was awesome!! Such a fun and challenging car, and lots of good racing up and down the field. Great to have @HazardLvL4 back in the fold, not just for his charming personality, but also because we were already down a few on the night. Even with the smaller grid, it proved to be a good time. Hope the upcoming weeks in this car (because there are still 3 more) will be just as fun.

Oh yeah and @Luckymouse71 pwned us all night... but I mean, what else is new right?:lol: Great job dude.

Until next week.

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - M3 E30.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - M3 E30.pdf
    64.4 KB · Views: 9
Free.

I purchased a new rig, therefore I no longer need my old Obutto Ozone. Is there something wrong with this rig? Nope. You will need to get a seat. My old seat was near full of Grade A Italian butt juice, (remember there comes a time in life you should never trust a fart. ) as well as the back part of the seat broke. This rig comes with an unprecedented racing hall of fame history, numerous Mr. Awesome wins along with Endurance racing championships. Now for legalese, I can not guarantee your results when using this rig will match the previous owners spectacular talent and career. This is the time to own a part of sim racing history.

I am keeping the keyboard tray and shifter mount along with the custom carbon fiber wrapped table top which was the brain child of the racer and maybe you too can replicate . (maybe not.) the Est. weight 60-75LB +-. If need to ship, will be delivered from the 02571 zip code.

If no one responds I will toss it up on craigslist.

Attached Files:

Free.

I purchased a new rig, therefore I no longer need my old Obutto Ozone. Is there something wrong with this rig? Nope. You will need to get a seat. My old seat was near full of Grade A Italian butt juice, (remember there comes a time in life you should never trust a fart. ) as well as the back part of the seat broke. This rig comes with an unprecedented racing hall of fame history, numerous Mr. Awesome wins along with Endurance racing championships. Now for legalese, I can not guarantee your results when using this rig will match the previous owners spectacular talent and career. This is the time to own a part of sim racing history.

I am keeping the keyboard tray and shifter mount along with the custom carbon fiber wrapped table top which was the brain child of the racer and maybe you too can replicate . (maybe not.) the Est. weight 60-75LB +-. If need to ship, will be delivered from the 02571 zip code.

Attached Files:
As much as I need a rig I'm going to have to pass, and I had to Google butt-juice :crazy:.
Free.

Attached Files:
I was sold until you mentioned the Italian butt- juice, I'll just take the set-up tunes,kthx.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Happy Cinco de Mayo!! Tonight we run Barcelona National and Hockenheim Historic. Same format as last week.

B9C37E2E-6D42-45F8-8E42-ED6A7F805133.jpeg

See you tonight! Sombreros are required.

Great night! I sucked, but what else is new. :lol: Clean sweep by @HazardLvL4 on the night. THe rain turned out to be really fun.... what are thoughts on adding some rain to N24?:crazy:

Next week will be the final 2 30 Minute races of the series before the Enduro. Hope you can all make it back!!

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - M3 E302.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - M3 E302.pdf
    66.5 KB · Views: 9
This was pulled once already from YouTube, it will be pulled again. It is worth a watch, and always stay skeptical:

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/plandemic-movie-video/

SO I've said this for years hiv and aids are both mam made disease this covid **** is no different. Now evryone knows I don't like to talk politics and I don't agree with alot of the stuff out goverment does. But if this continues until the election this year I have a feeling our goverment. Planned this to get what they want

Also did anyone else. Find it weird that Bill gates retired in the middle of one of the worst pandemics we've seen in Awhile

This was pulled once already from YouTube, it will be pulled again. It is worth a watch, and always stay skeptical:

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/plandemic-movie-video/

SO I've said this for years hiv and aids are both mam made disease this covid **** is no different. Now evryone knows I don't like to talk politics and I don't agree with alot of the stuff out goverment does. But if this continues until the election this year I have a feeling our goverment. Planned this to get what they want

Also did anyone else. Find it weird that Bill gates retired in the middle of one of the worst pandemics we've seen in Awhile

Ok ok, that's enough of that guys. Let's talk racing here, if you want to share your views of the world on a sim racing website theres a place for that...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/opinions-current-events.65/

Back