Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we’ll take out the thiccboi that is the 300 SEL AMG. Spa Historic and Fuji are our stops. Hope you can all make it, last week was a blast.

:cheers:

Results from Week 2 of the Full-On Merc Series.
SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - FullOnMercs (2).png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - FullOnMercs (2).pdf
    90.1 KB · Views: 13
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we hop in the Sauber Mercedes LM around Fuji and Vintage LeMans... that should make @yogi bear happy. :lol:

Been a really fun series so far. See you guys tonight!

:gtpflag:NO RACEDAY ALERT TODAY.:gtpflag:

I’ll be postponing tonight’s race to next week. Although there is a chance of postponing it until after Christmas when my schedule calms down. I’ll keep you guys informed. If it comes to that, be sure the first thing you load up on your shiny new PS5s is pCars. ;)

I’ll be postponing tonight’s race to next week. Although there is a chance of postponing it until after Christmas when my schedule calms down. I’ll keep you guys informed. If it comes to that, be sure the first thing you load up on your shiny new PS5s is pCars. ;)

Heck, if we can even get our hands on a PS5 lol. Sure as heck ain't no way I am paying $1,800 from some POS scalper.

Ima be out for the next 2 weeks.
Family crisis just hit and I cant really commit to racing. And I'm won't be on ps5 until this time next year. Putting funds together for pc build. Currently looking at 1400$ build lol

Family crisis just hit and I cant really commit to racing. And I'm won't be on ps5 until this time next year. Putting funds together for pc build. Currently looking at 1400$ build lol

I am sorry to hear that. I hope everyone is alright.

Same plan here as well to have a PC build sometime next year and move my racing over to that.

I am sorry to hear that. I hope everyone is alright.

Same plan here as well to have a PC build sometime next year and move my racing over to that.

$1400 is more than enough if you're planning on racing only.

You can even getaway with under $1000 rig for sim racing.

@CB_racer is right. Especially next year when the newest graphics cards are more plentiful, the "old" ones should be a great deal, and are more than capable. The system I built for a little over a K last year should be well under that by spring.

Hope everything goes alright @Stanc03 . :cheers:

Last edited:
$1400 is more than enough if you're planning on racing only.

You can even getaway with under $1000 rig for sim racing.
I need that 120 frame rates. Lol
And I need at 1080p
I know a few ppl play, a 1440p.
And I also wanna be able to do vr if need be.
ND Im also gonna be playing games like forza horizon which takes a. Pretty beefy cpu and graphics card.

I'm also gonna dabble in some gta mods

So boys ima have to depart due to some life emergency that needs all my attention. I will try to pop in when I can. And I will try to keep the acc servers up as best as I can but it was fun bros had alot of fun racing with you guys and even got a but faster after loosing to hazard and sgetti on the weekly lol. Also can't forgot lucky, red, bear, lobbin you guys gave a good laugh man.

I should be on pc by time I'm back :gtpflag:
Keep getting faster guys

Back